All reviews cheesecake juliet balcony sparkling cider pool table lake powell salt lake themed rooms ham and cheese croissant vegas nights jetted tub love this place hot water apple juice a king size bed we've stayed the staff was great roadhouse
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We were getting away for our combined birthday. We stayed in Nefertiti's court. It was amazing! Definitely fun! The decor felt authentic, and I caught myself trying to decipher the hyrogliphs on the doors.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here multiple times and it is always a nice getaway for my wife and I. The staff is very helpful and rooms are always clean. They do military discount which helps us alot. Worth every penny.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2018

Oh my gosh! My husband and I absolutely loved this room. We stayed for 2 nights. It was amazing! The room was clean, we did the Emerald Suite so it included soda and popcorn which was delivered the time we specified. Breakfast was baked fresh, we got the ham and cheese croissants the first day and the cream cheese and raspberry croissant the second day along with the parfaits. It was so awesome. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 3, 2017

We went there, the Oriental Garden room, and for the price it should have been less. There was a humming sound all night long, the bathroom was too small, and the Jacuzzi needed a anti-skid membrane on the bottom. you slip and slide all over the place.
I doubt that I'll stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot for business so I like trying out different types of lodging. I’ve stayed at the Anniversary Inns in Salt Lake and Boise quite a few times. This is my first time here and the set up of the Inn is unique in that there are multiple buildings/houses that make up the facility. I ended up staying in the Lost in Space room. It was kind of fun but compared to the other two locations this one wasn’t quite as nice. Next time I will try a different room. Check in and check out were fine. I like how each anniversary inn has the bottle of nonalcoholic apple cider and two cheesecakes in the fridge waiting for you. If you want to upgrade to something more you can always purchase those at the front desk.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo