All reviewsmy wife and ithe ownerwonderful experiencebreakfast was amazingbed and breakfastplace to staybaconhuge jetted tubthe large dining roomexceeded my expectationshome away from homelibraryrosesmoonlightmassageantiqueshouse
Reviewed March 19, 2012

My wife and I booked a two night stay (Friday & Sat) a month ahead over the phone. The owner, Marlene called us a few days before our arrival date to inform me that she had over booked our room and that we could only stay Friday night. She offered to pay for us to stay at another Inn in town Saturday night and we could also stay free Sunday at the Yardley if we wanted. I thought this was very generous of her since she made the initial error. Too bad we could not use the Sunday offer, as we both had to work Monday morning. Breakfast was delicious, but not enough in portion size ( I'm a bid eater when on a trip, dieting is for home) Someone else's hair was in the tub. The no shoes rule needs to be done away with.

Christopher & Christine A.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
YardleyInn, Owner at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

I am truly grateful that you cared enough to share with us your feelings regardling your stay with us. It is most helpful. I am training a new young housekeeping employee so will supervise her more carefully. I don' t remember what we served you for breakfast but I promise you that if you will come again ( and I truly hope that you will) I will give y;ou all you want to eat! Thanks again; for the feedback. Sincerely Marlene Yardley owner

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We love this place. We keep coming back for more. I love the unique clean home, nice rooms and the delicious breakfast but my favorite above all is the sweet owner that welcomes us into their home as if we were family. It is just like going to Grandmas house with all the little extras. I would (and have) recommended this Inn to anyone that is ready for one of the Best little getaways ever.

Room Tip: They are all nice, even the less expensive ones that we use.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
YardleyInn, Manager at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review and thank you for your referral(s). I look forward to your next getaway!
Marlene

Reviewed February 22, 2012

This was a great little getaway. The house is very unique and offers a lot. From a great library to a nice spa. Our massages were amazing. We also took a horse carriage ride which was very fun. Marlene treated us like family and made our stay so nice. We felt comfortable the whole time. The fireplace and huge tub was great. They even have nice bath salts and bubbles for the tub. The breakfast was great in the morning as well. We will definitely visit again and I'd highly recommend the Yardley Inn and Spa for anyone going to Manti.

Room Tip: Lavender and Lace was where we stayed...it was great!
Reviewed February 17, 2012

This was our second stay at the Yardley (honeymoon and 10th anniversary). If you're looking for a place to stay where you feel like you can be at home (albeit a much nicer home), then this is it! Where else in central Utah can you get a double jacuzzi tub, fireplace and couples massage all in the same day?! The place oozes charm from the wonderfully lit stone exterior to the interior woodwork on the bannisters.

The rooms are well appointed and our bed was very comfortable, with extra pillows available. I asked for a special extra to be available in room for my wife and it was taken care of with no fuss and without any additional markup. The rooms do show a bit of age and wear, which in my opinion only adds to the charm. It's not a 5-star swank hotel with shining gleaming gold and diamonds everywhere...if you're looking for that go to the Grand American in Salt Lake and pay $$$ more and lose out on the charm and warmth of a great Yardley stay. We'll definitely continue to return here for our special moments. Thanks!

Room Tip: South side room, moonlight & roses is nice and sunny. Not a room for late sleepers -- tons of windows & light through the skylight.
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We absolutely loved our night at the Yardley Inn and Spa. We had such a restful and peaceful time, we loved reading in the sunroom, and our room was so comfortable. We both slept like we were home. The breakfast was delicious and the service intimate and thoughtful.We will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: we loved the roses and lace room