“One of Utah's Best kept Secrets!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Manti
Yardley Inn and Spa
Ranked #2 of 6 Manti B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 April 2012

WOW! what a Great place and to find it in the middle of a small little town like Manti, Utah! (Not that Manti is a bad place on the contrary...its a great place...But it is a tiny little town)

My Wife and I stayed there on a whim. We do these things we call "Road Trips" I will find some strange odd place to go and visit and we will just get in the car and go! No plans No nothing. (If this sounds fun...Check out www.roadsideamerica.com you wont be sorry!) Anyway, the Yardley is exactly what you see in the pictures! Its an unbelievable experience. This BnB is is steeped in history, filled with antiques, has huge gorgeous rooms and two of the most friendly owners you will find any place. From the moment we arrived we were treated like family! And when we left the next morning it was like waving goodbye to your Grandparents you have not seen for ages. I felt sad to leave!

The Yardley is a BnB so we needed to eat someplace for dinner. The Owners have a deal with a restaurant in town called Dirk's Farmhouse. If you mention your going there the Yardley will give you a card for a free desert!

I would HIGHLY recommend you take advantage of Dirk's Farmhouse if you can. To look at it when you get there it looks like a typical small town restaurant. You go in and you will immediately start to think ok..basic country style food. Until you see the menu! Pappardelle w/ Chicken Marsala and Mushrooms? Fusilli and Chiken? Chipotle Stuffed Red Peppers? In Manti? Let me tell you...the food is incredible! It was clearly fresh and made for you! No frozen foods microwaved just before you eat it here. The Menu is Diverse to say the least covering a little bit of everything. Mexican, Italian, and Continental. And I kid you not the slice of Triple Chocolate Cake I had was at least a 1/8 of the cake it was HUGE!

The room we stayed in was the smaller of all the rooms I think. Since I booked it the morning we left I frankly feel lucky that we were able to stay there at all. The rooms are clean, well put together and very comfortable! The Bigger rooms all have huge jetted tubs, even our small room had a HUGE old antique claw foot tub that my 5'3" tall wife could lay flat in! and it probably held 100 gallons! (I might be exaggerating a bit there)

There are several sitting rooms were you can relax and listen to the classical music that is piped through the entire place. One that is not shown in my photos is a sun room with lots of plants...They also have a indoor sauna! And have several "spa" type amenities you can schedule. They also have a horse and buggy ride you can do.

The other people that we met there all said that this was a return visit and that they come there at least once a year! From all over Utah! So that right there will tell you what your getting for your money! Nothing more convincing than return business!

The Breakfast was very yummy! Remember, the place is also a spa, so don't expect greasy fired eggs, hashbrowns, etc...Think more like fresh fruit cups, whole wheat apple carrot waffles and farm fresh scrambled eggs with cheese and herbs, turkey bacon and fresh orange juice!

Would I stay there again! In a heart beat! I have already booked a room for my In-laws for an anniversary gift!

This place is truly one of Utah's Best Kept Secrets! You can't find anything like this for the price anyplace I am sure of it. When I first looked at there website all I could think of was "I can't afford this" Until I saw the prices and the truth is you will spend more or close to it at any decent place like a Marriot or Hilton.

We only had one problem the entire stay. The air conditioning in our room was on the blink. Now for most people this would not have been a problem (This time of year). I hesitate to even mention it. But for me being a "big man" it was pretty hot in our room on the top floor. I am sure that because of the time of year it was probably the first time it was tried this year. When I mentioned it the owners were very apologetic. I am sure it was fixed by the end of the day!

All I can say is that if your traveling through Utah and your within a few hours drive of Manti it is well worth your time to divert and spend a night at the Yardley and Dine at Dirk's Farm House! The my wife and I have not had so much fun and relaxation in a long time!

Thanks again Yardley Inn and Spa!

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with any of the rooms. We were lucky enough to get to tour all the rooms! Onl...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill M
YardleyInn, Owner at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2012

Thanks for such a lovely review. Of course we can book your return reservation for next year now, or anytime you wish to come back..we would love to have you anytime! Marlene

Reviewed 19 March 2012

My wife and I booked a two night stay (Friday & Sat) a month ahead over the phone. The owner, Marlene called us a few days before our arrival date to inform me that she had over booked our room and that we could only stay Friday night. She offered to pay for us to stay at another Inn in town Saturday night and we could also stay free Sunday at the Yardley if we wanted. I thought this was very generous of her since she made the initial error. Too bad we could not use the Sunday offer, as we both had to work Monday morning. Breakfast was delicious, but not enough in portion size ( I'm a bid eater when on a trip, dieting is for home) Someone else's hair was in the tub. The no shoes rule needs to be done away with.

Christopher & Christine A.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
YardleyInn, Owner at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2012

I am truly grateful that you cared enough to share with us your feelings regardling your stay with us. It is most helpful. I am training a new young housekeeping employee so will supervise her more carefully. I don' t remember what we served you for breakfast but I promise you that if you will come again ( and I truly hope that you will) I will give y;ou all you want to eat! Thanks again; for the feedback. Sincerely Marlene Yardley owner

Reviewed 11 March 2012

We love this place. We keep coming back for more. I love the unique clean home, nice rooms and the delicious breakfast but my favorite above all is the sweet owner that welcomes us into their home as if we were family. It is just like going to Grandmas house with all the little extras. I would (and have) recommended this Inn to anyone that is ready for one of the Best little getaways ever.

Room Tip: They are all nice, even the less expensive ones that we use.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
YardleyInn, Manager at Yardley Inn and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review and thank you for your referral(s). I look forward to your next getaway!
Marlene

Reviewed 22 February 2012

This was a great little getaway. The house is very unique and offers a lot. From a great library to a nice spa. Our massages were amazing. We also took a horse carriage ride which was very fun. Marlene treated us like family and made our stay so nice. We felt comfortable the whole time. The fireplace and huge tub was great. They even have nice bath salts and bubbles for the tub. The breakfast was great in the morning as well. We will definitely visit again and I'd highly recommend the Yardley Inn and Spa for anyone going to Manti.

Room Tip: Lavender and Lace was where we stayed...it was great!
Reviewed 17 February 2012

This was our second stay at the Yardley (honeymoon and 10th anniversary). If you're looking for a place to stay where you feel like you can be at home (albeit a much nicer home), then this is it! Where else in central Utah can you get a double jacuzzi tub, fireplace and couples massage all in the same day?! The place oozes charm from the wonderfully lit stone exterior to the interior woodwork on the bannisters.

The rooms are well appointed and our bed was very comfortable, with extra pillows available. I asked for a special extra to be available in room for my wife and it was taken care of with no fuss and without any additional markup. The rooms do show a bit of age and wear, which in my opinion only adds to the charm. It's not a 5-star swank hotel with shining gleaming gold and diamonds everywhere...if you're looking for that go to the Grand American in Salt Lake and pay $$$ more and lose out on the charm and warmth of a great Yardley stay. We'll definitely continue to return here for our special moments. Thanks!

Room Tip: South side room, moonlight & roses is nice and sunny. Not a room for late sleepers -- tons of w...
Reviewed 11 February 2012

We absolutely loved our night at the Yardley Inn and Spa. We had such a restful and peaceful time, we loved reading in the sunroom, and our room was so comfortable. We both slept like we were home. The breakfast was delicious and the service intimate and thoughtful.We will definitely be going back.

Room Tip: we loved the roses and lace room
Reviewed 22 December 2011

My wife and I have now been to the Yardley Inn twice and have loved both of our stays. The bed & breakfast was located in the center of this quiet town and was a great getaway from our busy lives. The owner is a very sweet woman who loves her guests and goes out of her way to make you feel welcomed. The room themselves were surprisingly nice, especially for the modest rates (especially compared to other bed & breakfasts we have stayed in in the past). Highly recommended. Oh and the breakfast was not only delicious, but healthy too! Thanks again for our nice trips!

Room Tip: The suites are much larger than the others and are worth the upgrade (especially for a honeymoon/ann...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Been to Yardley Inn and Spa? Share your experiences!