“I would recommend this hotel to others.”

La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Midvale
A TripAdvisor Member
“I would recommend this hotel to others.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

Some nights, the hallways were very noisy due to other guests talking and running... late into the evening. This, however, does not reflect on the hotel. Some guests can be noisy wherever they stay. The staff were very kind. The bed was comfortable.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Fernley, Nevada, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2012

If you stay here, you will find that this La Quinta is one of the best to stay at. Very good staff, go out of there way to help you.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2012

Clean, smoke free, friendly staff. Nice pool area and close Denny's. I thought the place was very good for the money. Water pressure was great for showering. AC/Heater was very quiet as compared to some older hotels where they are extremely loud. Bed was extremely comfortable. Internet was easy to use but I had issues with it going up and down but I wasn't there on business so I didn't call the front desk to find out what the issue was. Am sure they would've have solved it. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2012

My stay at the La Quinta Inn was one of the best i have ever had. It was very clean and everyone was really friendly!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business

Gaithersburg, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

I was in town visiting family and needed a place close by where my daughter is living so I chose this property since I'm generally a fan of La Quinta though I prefer the newer and more updated properties in the system.

The hotel was easy to find, right off of I-15 and the room was generally clean and comfortable. One of the oddities of this hotel are the extremely long hallways. I have stayed in a lot of hotels over the years, but I have never seen such long continuous hallways before.

My room was at the midpoint of the hallway, but it was more like being at the end in most hotels. I pity the poor people at the end who had quite a hike to the lobby for breakfast. It would be faster to drive a car to the front of the hotel than to walk at that point.

I have no complaints about the room in general, especially since I wasn't paying much, but I did have one problem that was only partially resolved to my satisfaction.

The hotel had just installed new electronic locks the day I check in and on the second day it failed, just when I needed to get into my room. The staff had no idea of what to do and I was unable to get into my room for a few hours while they removed the new lock entirely and then moved the contents of my room to another room.

While they did a good job in moving my belongings, I'm not really comfortable about having the hotel staff move my computer and other sensitive belongings without me being present and the inability to quickly resolve the issue was a major irritation.

I sent a message to the corporate headquarters and never heard back from them. Needless to say I will not be staying at this property in the future and I am reconsidering ever booking another stay at LaQuinta.

There are other choices in the area and I would consider them before choosing this property.

Room Tip: Close to the lobby will make for a short walk for breakfast.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Idaho Falls, Idaho
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

I was so dissappointed in the cleanliness of the room. the toilet had not been cleaned and the carpets were filthy inside and outside the room. The staff traded us to another room but no discount was offered. The staff did there best it was late when we checked in. But i had to clean my own toilet and then when I could see it needed more than that I asked for a room change. The carpets in the other room were gross. I didn't feel like I could take my shoes off. Sorely dissappointed. We have stayed in your other hotels in other states and had good luck with these things. this location was dirty

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Midvale
0.3 km away
0.8 km away
Staybridge Suites Midvale
4.3 km away
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City-Fort Union
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Salt ...
#16 of 75 in Salt Lake City

Been to La Quinta Inn Salt Lake City Midvale? Share your experiences!