My husband and I stayed here in August 2011. Wow! What a great experience. We were on the top floor which are the stargazer rooms. We saw SOOO many stars at night. We would sit on our balcony every evening just to gaze at the stars and enjoy the darkness. We even slept with the balcony door open. It's wonderful too as you can just set up your tripod and take pictures at sunrise right in your room. Breakfast was OK in the dining room of the hotel and dinner was pretty good too. We'd definitely stay there again. It's a great base to visit other sites too. Unfortunately, you don't want to leave your room. There are also a couple of trails that you can hike from the hotel. The best one goes into the valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah