“First Time & Decent”

Iggy's Sports Grill
Ranked #48 of 389 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Three of us total and under $100 for appetizers, drinks and meals so reasonably priced. They cook the burgers medium well so a little too done for my taste. Calamari could have been a little larger quantity wise. Service was good and soda was nice and cold. Nice big tv's tuned to sporting events. Right across from the movies where they have $5 movies on Tuesday's so it is conveniently located. Overall pretty decent but not great.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

After reading other reviews (some of which were not the greatest), we thought we would try Iggy's.

We did not have any experience like the less than stellar reviews mentioned.

Service was wonderful! We were greeted immediately and the service was very attentive and very friendly. Our server was wonderful!!

Food was great. Just as information...the portions are huge!!

Reviewed June 27, 2016

My buddy and I went here after our afternoon in meetings. It was across from the street from the Hotel and close to all the other shops and downtown. If your a sports fan you'll love this place the decor and televisions are a feast for the eye's. The food is varied and tasty the portions are nice also. But what really makes this place great is it's staff! Especially Candy!! She was amazing not only is she a great bartender but a nice person who made our stay in Utah amazing!! I will return just to say hi to Candy again.

2  Thank Dar37
Reviewed June 9, 2016

When Iggy's first opened up roughly 10 years ago, the place was hoppin! Constantly busy, and bustling with sports goers and foodie enthusiasts. I remember going there to have lunch with co-workers often, because it was right around the block from our office building. Well after the grand opening, service and quality of food really started to go down hill. And the wait times were almost always close to an hour or longer, regardless of how fully staffed they appeared to be, or how many guests per group. I pretty much stopped going for the sheer fact that I constantly felt like I was burdening my server just for being there.

Well, I recently went back to have dinner with my family, and was pleasantly surprised... they have stepped up their game again! Service was friendly, and I didn't feel rushed or like I was being a nuisance to our server, and the food was awesome!! Huge improvement. I've always loved Iggy's menu items, because it's hard to find a restaurant that offers the same things that they do.

My only advise would be to get a feel for the place as soon as you walk in; if you are immediately greeted (in a friendly manner) by a host or hostess, then give them a chance. Especially if they are busy! If you are not greeted... turn around and walk right back out. Otherwise, you could be spending hours just sitting around waiting to order, and waiting be served, only to feel like your being a burden to everyone that works there.

Reviewed June 5, 2016

I had a basic burger/fries and a couple different beers - nothing special - but the food was good, the beer selection was exceptional (this is Utah?) and the service was ...as good as could be expected since there was one girl working the whole bar. I'll go back when in the area, no doubt!