“Great menu choice”

Iggy's Sports Grill
Ranked #49 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Have eaten here before and enjoyed the food, and since it was opposite our hotel we opted to go back rather than try and find somewhere else.
Service was good and quick. A wide selection of food to suit all.
TV screens showing live games

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and myself stopped there for dinner the first night, the waitress was great. I had the soup and the chicken tacos and my wife had deep fried pickles as well as one of there salads. Everything was great..

Reviewed 29 October 2016

I think that this sports restaurant/bar is overrated. The food is ok but there are better selections at other local restaurants. The service was ok.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Good food with lots of big screen TV's and local beers, I had the Black and Bleu burger and it was very good no complaints.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We came into town late and had dinner which ended up being a knosh of appetizers and drinks while watching the game. Our server was great in guiding us to how much food to order and what she thought we would best enjoy. Service was quick. Reasonable fair.