“Average”

Iggy's Sports Grill
Ranked #55 of 372 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I've eaten here about 6-7 times, and each time I hoped I would get something I liked. Nothing. There was nothing here I could recommend to anybody. I think their service here is pretty good, but the food is just not that good.

There are newer reviews for Iggy's Sports Grill

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Went there on a Tuesday evening with 5 other ladies. We were served quickly and our water glasses were never empty. The menu has a large and varied selection.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Have eaten here before and enjoyed the food, and since it was opposite our hotel we opted to go back rather than try and find somewhere else.
Service was good and quick. A wide selection of food to suit all.
TV screens showing live games

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and myself stopped there for dinner the first night, the waitress was great. I had the soup and the chicken tacos and my wife had deep fried pickles as well as one of there salads. Everything was great..

Reviewed 29 October 2016

I think that this sports restaurant/bar is overrated. The food is ok but there are better selections at other local restaurants. The service was ok.