“Slooooooooow”

Iggy's Sports Grill
Ranked #55 of 372 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Everything was slow. Getting drinks, ordering, food, the bill. I almost left a big tip just so we didn't have to wait for change. 2 hrs +...ridiculous!

There are newer reviews for Iggy's Sports Grill

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Went with a group of 15. It took over an hour and half to get food. We had 2 servers that were struggling to take orders. The grilled cheese was the last one out and he cheese was cold. They couldn't keep up with the orders, the checks were wrong, and required multiple clarifications.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

I've eaten here about 6-7 times, and each time I hoped I would get something I liked. Nothing. There was nothing here I could recommend to anybody. I think their service here is pretty good, but the food is just not that good.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Went there on a Tuesday evening with 5 other ladies. We were served quickly and our water glasses were never empty. The menu has a large and varied selection.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Have eaten here before and enjoyed the food, and since it was opposite our hotel we opted to go back rather than try and find somewhere else.
Service was good and quick. A wide selection of food to suit all.
TV screens showing live games