All reviews cinnamon rolls parking lot on a cross country road trip breakfast room cactus reds front desk staff biscuits and gravy mountain view from salt lake city staff was very friendly and helpful nice hotel first floor large room bed was comfortable would definitely stay here again stayed one night hot breakfast
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Drove through Nebraska and Wyoming. Then stopping in Utah. Staff was very helpful and professional. Room was great and clean. Beds were very comfortable. Had a great night of sleep. Breakfast was the usual with eggs, sausage, waffles and etc.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Leeann H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2018

Thank you for choosing us! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your next visit :)

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Great place, great breakfast included. Clean, quiet, and accessible to a local restaurant across the parking lot. Easy access to the I-10 and well north from Salt lake. Watch the I-10 during rush hours. The speed limit in Utah and Idaho is 80 mph. Watch your speed in town.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Leeann H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We hope you will come back and visit us again soon :)

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Only 2 good things about this location - check in was quick and the room was clean. However, for the price I will go elsewhere (anywhere) next time I’m in Ogden. The room needs updated carpet, colors, decor and finishes. Also needs better lighting in the bathroom (so dim I had a hard time putting in my contacts) and ventilation. There was no exhaust fan so even a quick 5-minute shower caused water to run down the burgundy colored walls. Also the TV was tiny. And no mini-fridge or microwave in the room. The elevator sounded like it was going to get stuck at any moment, and there didn’t appear to be any A/C in the 3rd floor hallway. It was a sauna when I exited the elevator to go to my room. My room faced the highway and I had so much noise, even though the I had the A/C and fan running all night. I expected more from a Holiday Inn Express for the price point. I won’t be staying at this location again. I’ll go with a competitor.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Leeann H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

SB,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. I can assure you that your concerns will be addressed with the proper departments. We hope you have a great day :)

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Right off the freeway and is close to Cactus Reds for dinner and a truck stop to fuel up your car with. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Only complain I would have is they needed more light in the bathroom but in today's world I'm sure they are putting in "green" light bulbs. Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Would stop again

Room Tip: Get a room on the upper floor if possible
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Leeann H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Thank you Brian for choosing us for your stay in Ogden! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. In regards to the lighting, although we are exploring more ways to "go green", our upcoming remodel will include some amazing backlit mirrors that will greatly increase the lighting in the bathroom area. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon :)

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Passing through on our way from Topeka, KS to Seattle, WA. We enjoyed the room, it was clean and the beds were nice. The lady at the desk noticed and corrected a discrepancy on my bill immediately and credited back the amount due to my credit card. Breakfast was really good with lots of foods to choose from. My family recommends this hotel for its cleanliness, service, and convenient location.

Room Tip: We were able to request a ground-floor room for my mother in law without any issues.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Leeann H, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Ogden, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

James T,

Thank you so much for staying with us here in Ogden! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the desk agent was able to catch a discrepancy before it became an issue. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon :)