All reviews great location movie theater front desk indoor skydiving within walking distance very nice hotel covered parking business trip great place to stay hotel is located room key breakfast buffet excellent stay clean rooms fitness center would stay here again staff was friendly
Reviewed November 7, 2016

Overall a great hotel. Friendly staff, clean hotel, and good location to Ogden movies and bars. Picked this hotel over another for the breakfast. That was a mistake! Took awhile to get someone to take our order and then I got the wrong order. Kept it anyway since I was hungry but it was cold so i didn't touch it at all.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GabeGarn, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

I hope that you received the email that I sent to you. I am glad that you enjoyed most aspects of our hotel. I hope that the next time you come back we can show you what the breakfast experience should be like. Thank you for you honest feedback that helps us so much at the hotel.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

Super nice staff and great acomodation & food! Spent a week during business trip. Great views beautiful state. Will be back in April for personal trip. Great value and nearby restaurants with quality food as well as expience.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for coming to stay with while you are on business. I love hearing that you enjoyed it so much that you want to return on vacation. We reside in a wonderful city that has so much to offer. Please let me know if I can do anything to help you when you are back next time in April.

Reviewed November 5, 2016

Lovely location. Nice hotel, friendly staff and Niveus rooms. I don't think you could find much better in this beautiful area. Bar rules are interesting but that's UT law so no real problems. Stay here.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us a 5 star rating. That means so much to us at the hotel. We appreciate the compliments and look forward to your return.

Reviewed November 1, 2016

We stayed here for two nights while we worked the Ogden Home and Outdoor show. Room was clean and turned down perfectly the second night. The only downside was the $11 breakfast...with no option of a small complementary option. I don't eat a ton and to pay $11 was a little ridiculous. Overall the experience was good with friendly staff.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael W

Thank you for coming to stay with us during the Ogden Home and Outdoor Show. It sounds like you really enjoyed the experience from the room and the staff. I am sorry that you did not find the value in the breakfast. We do sell items separately for those that don't want everything that the $10.99 cooked to order breakfast includes. I hope that we get the honor of having you come back to stay with us. We appreciate your insight.

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at in the King suite, it had two bathrooms a very spacious living area with a sofa sleeper, and fireplace. The king bed was extreamly comfortable, the main living room had electric window shades and a great view of towntown ogden. All of the hotel was clean with friendly staff, the indoor pool and hot tub were nice, clean, and well kept.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for coming to stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience. I absolutely love the suites that we have here. I wish that everybody could experience them. Thank you for the compliments that you shared about my team. They work hard and I love sharing reviews like this with them.