“Food was great!”

Timbermine Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 375 Restaurants in Ogden
Price range: US$18 - US$42
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: 1701 Park Blvd., Ogden, UT You will find the Timbermine at the mouth of Ogden Canyon. The Timbermine was just voted Best Steakhouse, Best Seafood, Best Romantic Date, Best Service, and Best Place to Work in the Standards Reader's Choice. Come on in and check us out and see why our customers love the Timbermine Steakhouse. STEAKS - PRIME RIB - SEAFOOD
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I took my 8 year old daughter there 1/14/17 because we had a gift card and she lovessssss steak. We arrived at 5:05pm and it was PACKED but we only had to wait about 5-10 minutes when we arrived. The waitress was friendly but you could tell she was tired or had a rough day. My daughter ordered the New York Steak from the childrens menu and I got the T-Bone. Both were cooked exactly as we had ordered them but my daughters steak was super salty, like they seriously went to town on salting that thing but it was still edible so we didn't send it back. A couple things the restaurant can improve on:
1-The lettuce was brown and wilted and did not look appetizing so I ate around the brown pieces.
2-It would be nice if the slices of bread brought to the table were warmed up rather than cold, they would have been far more appetizing warm although we went ahead and ate them cold.
3-The drinks did not have much alcohol in them but they were pretty cheap so it's not surprising. It was still good though.
4-The desserts weren't that great. Not impressed with them. The hot fudge cake was just a glorified chocolate cake-nothing to brag about and very boring.

I think the prices were very fair and we had a great dinner! I would, however, also like to have brighter lighting in the booths because it was super dim.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is pretty good and as of late the service has gotten real good to go with the good. We went for a later dinner and still things were very nice.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Timber Mine is a perennial favorite of mine. The old-time mine setting is fun for the kids to explore. The steaks are always done to perfection. I recommend you start with the deep fried mushrooms then go to the steaks. If you prefer chicken, you will find that their Chicken is very moist and flavorful, but you are at a steak house... get a steak.
you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Our group of 6 Adults had such a great time Saturday night. Good Food and Great Service. Linda was our waitress and she was perfect. The menu is great, the food is great, the service is great and the atmosphere can not be beat. I would highly recommend the Timber Mine in Ogden.

1  Thank Laurie H
A TripAdvisor Member
Pocatello, Idaho
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We love to go here for family events because the whole family can come and have plenty of room. The steak is killer!