“Good food for everyone”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. They can be quite picky at times. But at Jeremiah's there are many options that my kids will eat. So that right there gets my vote!

2  Thank Camille H

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Took the family for breakfast while visiting the area. There was about a half hour wait on a Friday morning. While the food was okay, I'm not sure I would wait that long again unless nothing else was available. Food was hot and served in a reasonable amount of time. Server was very nice and attentive. Eggs were well prepared, pancakes were pretty average and bacon was not cooked as much as I would have preferred. I probably should have been more specific when I ordered. Coffee was pretty good and refills were offered in a timely manner. Prices are pretty reasonable for the breakfast items.

Reviewed April 5, 2018

We had a large work group that decided to go to breakfast here. It was great. The food portions are huge. The service was great. This place gets busy.

3  Thank Greg A
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Jeremiah’s before it was hip to go there. If you wish to eat at a normal breakfast time go as early as possible! Weekdays or weekends don’t matter!
Kickin Bloody Mary! Great food and service that can’t be beat!
So don’t be a chump, Go!

1  Thank Brian C
Reviewed March 25, 2018

We were there on St. Patrick's Day so I had to have the special of corned beef and cabbage. It is a shame that it is a "special" since it was so good that I would have it on a regular basis. And a very substantial quantity as well.

Delightful!