“Good food for everyone”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. They can be quite picky at times. But at Jeremiah's there are many options that my kids will eat. So that right there gets my vote!

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank Camille H

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Took the family for breakfast while visiting the area. There was about a half hour wait on a Friday morning. While the food was okay, I'm not sure I would wait that long again unless nothing else was available. Food was hot and served in a reasonable amount of time. Server was very nice and attentive. Eggs were well prepared, pancakes were pretty average and bacon was not cooked as much as I would have preferred. I probably should have been more specific when I ordered. Coffee was pretty good and refills were offered in a timely manner. Prices are pretty reasonable for the breakfast items.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 5, 2018

We had a large work group that decided to go to breakfast here. It was great. The food portions are huge. The service was great. This place gets busy.

Date of visit: August 2017
3  Thank Greg A
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

I have been going to Jeremiah’s before it was hip to go there. If you wish to eat at a normal breakfast time go as early as possible! Weekdays or weekends don’t matter!
Kickin Bloody Mary! Great food and service that can’t be beat!
So don’t be a chump, Go!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank J5735LPbrianc
Reviewed March 25, 2018

We were there on St. Patrick's Day so I had to have the special of corned beef and cabbage. It is a shame that it is a "special" since it was so good that I would have it on a regular basis. And a very substantial quantity as well.

Delightful!