I am here now, during Sundance, and the warm cookies laid out at the counter are the highlight. I just had 5. It is amazing how the small stuff makes a difference. Elsewhere, this is a solid hotel a $20 taxi ride from Main Street, and around the corner from a Walmart (I had never been in one before). Advantages: decent breakfast, friendly staff. Cons: thin walls and ceilings, but this is a common complaint with me. The flat screen TV set is slow to respond to the remote, not that there is much to watch anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Park City offers our guests a great value and excellent service by all of our staff. We are conveniently located at the I80 Park City and Kimball Junction (exit #145). The hotel is adjacent to the Tanger Factory Outlet and Ruby Tuesday restaurant. The Redstone Center is 1/2 mile from the property offering additional dining options, shopping and entertainment (movies and bowling). Our lodging rates include full hot breakfast buffet, free Wireless Internet service, comfortable lodging accommodations and use of our indoor swimming pool, hot tub and fitness center. Recreational activities abound in the Park City area- all within a short 5-10 minutes from the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you to the area and our property! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Park City Hotel Park City
- Hampton Inn Park City
- Park City Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn And Suites Park City Utah