All reviews front desk outlet mall complimentary breakfast is hotel is clean the breakfast area non smoking king suite kimball junction whole foods yogurt would stay here again minute drive pool and hot tub great place to stay convenient location salt lake city beds were comfortable
Reviewed October 12, 2018

We were unsure about this property based on some previous reviews. However we were SO HAPPILY surprised. We think the property is a real find. We were there 4 nights.There was no issue with smoke. The breakfast was the best "free breakfast we have ever had and the breakfast staff was so helpful and accommodating. The hotel staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. We could see where some renovation would be helpful in some areas but it presented no problem for us. The property was exceptionally clean and the staff was very busy keeping it clean and in good working order.The location is great since it is near Old Town Park City and in an area with lots of restaurant and shopping choices but far enough away to avoid Park City prices. It is also very close to the Olympic Park which is amazing and well worth a visit. We positively recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Laura J, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for writing the review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Park City. The hotel offers a great location within walking distance (or free bus ride) to shops, restaurants and activities. With a good value and exceptional staff it is an easy choice for your next business or leisure trip to Park City. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

This hotel is in need of some serious renovations. There were stains throughout our room. Several stains on the carpet. Stains on the desk chair. Is that blood on the wall and ceiling?!?! We honestly would not walk in this room without our shoes on. It was that disgusting. The wallpaper has a serious tear. The television stand and the night stand have paper under them to keep them level! Not to mention they are pretty beaten up. They removed the blow dryer in the bathroom, but kept the holes in the wall. There are two different style hooks on the back of the door. I cannot even believe the general manager, the hotel owners and even Hilton think this is acceptable. I honestly cannot believe this hotel passes Hilton inspections. This is the grossest place I've ever stayed. I have stayed in lower quality hotels that are 10 times nicer than this hotel. The next time we are in Park City, we will not be staying at this hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Luke T, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

We appreciate your feedback and are very sorry your stay with us was dissatisfactory to you; it is quite unusual for one of our guests to experience this number of issues. In light of your comments, we have reminded our newer housekeepers of every step that needs to be taken in the cleaning of the rooms and completing work orders for repairs, We are working on improving our guests' experience and we certainly would have moved you to another room had you requested one. Please do give us another chance and we will do better!

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Great for meetings. Excellent meetings staff. Excellent value. Free breakfast was high quality. Meeting attendees were very happy about this hotel. Nice meeting room; closest meeting room to downtown Park City.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Joe H;

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are pleased that you and your staff enjoyed your having your meeting with us and our complimentary breakfast. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 21, 2018

On the night I arrived, the female night "manager" appeared to be pharmacologically (drug) impaired - glassy eyed, slurred speech, poor hygiene. Once in my room, I called to request another nights' stay and was told that would be ok.

The next night , I arrived very late from a wildlife photography shoot, only to discover not only were there no rooms, but I didn't have a reservation and the items I had left in the room could not be found.( They were located later..)
The male night manager mumbled something about not being there for 4 days, which I responded I didnt care how long he had been away....

He told me to "stop yelling" (laughable) and that he didn't want me there and he would call the police ( I told him to please DO that but he DID NOT).

I travel a great deal every year, stay in many hotels around the globe, and this is undoubtedly the lowest and most insulting level of customer service I have ever received.

A positive note, the beds were comfortable and clean - the carpeting was in need of cleaning and the overall hotel appearance could certainly use some renovation.

And, Hampton Inn, please please please...don't hire obvious "users" !

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

We appreciate your feedback and are very sorry we could not extend your stay with us. We do not allow our staff to be verbally abused and, we're happy to hear you located your items later that you had in your possession. We were also pleased you chose to leave our property before the police were called.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

This hotel just seems like it is getting older and older. The room was in need of renovation and the furniture was tired looking and extremely dirty. It looked like past guests had wiped their dirty food stained hands on the cloth sofa and the sweat or hair gel stains on the cushions were very disturbing. Holes in the closet door, and sagging sheet rock on the ceiling just added to the unfortunate experience. I am loyal to the Hilton brand but will probably never stay at this particular Hilton hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Laura J, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Park City, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Thank you for taking time to send a review of your recent stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Park City. The hotel is working on the details for our remodel. We would invite you to return to the hotel after the remodel is completed. Until then, safe travels.