All reviewsorange bubblebell standfront deskhotel locationthe heated outdoor poolski checkski storagered pinevalet servicequeen bedsteam roomwaldorf astoriaski schoolroom serviceski tripfull kitchenmain street
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at some of the best hotels in the world and this was a 5 star experience. If I could give it six stars I would. Everything was incredible from the front desk to the rooms. The spa was incredible and even the valet was first class. I never felt more welcome

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Jo-anne C, Front Office Manager at Grand Summit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2018

Dear David B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We are delighted that your stay with us was worth more than 5 stars :)!

Everything we do is aimed at providing our guests with an excellent experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to deliver exceptional service in the future.

Looking forward to welcome you again, next time you visit Park City.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I loved our stay at the Grand Summit hotel over the 4th of July. Staff were friendly, rooms were super welcoming and comfortable. The view from our room looked out on the East side of the hotel with a great view of Canyons Golf Course. We highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Jo-anne C, Front Office Manager at Grand Summit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2018

Good morning Brady H,

On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for sharing your wonderful experience during your stay at our hotel. We do indeed have a great location and great views. Thank you for the recommendation :)!

Looking forward to welcome you again, next time you visit Park City.

Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights last weekend and were extremely pleased. The hotel is beautiful and employee that we interacted with went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and taken care of. We will definitely stay here again soon. Rita and Justin at the front desk were a delight and made our stay amazing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mike F,

On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for sharing your wonderful experience during your stay at our hotel. I am very happy to read that the employee/s you interacted with went above and beyond to make sure you are happy and well taken care of. I will definitely give Rita and Justin a shout out for making your stay amazing :)! We take pride in everything we do here at the Grand Summit and we thank you for appreciating that.

Looking forward to welcome you again, next time you visit Park City. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed June 16, 2018

Found some really great rates on Home Away for a 2-bedroom, spacious, what I would call "condo" corner room at this "ski resort" for the summer. We were looking for a fun place to visit and decided to try Park City, UT, given that we love the mountains. The resort is easy to find and is about 3 or so miles from Park City, itself. Front desk staff were friendly and efficient. Had my room keys and was ready to go to the room within 10 minutes of arriving. The room was a corner room on the 2nd floor facing east with 2 bedrooms: 1 king and the other 2 queens. They also had small twin size bed/sitting areas in the living room which we utilized for 2 of my boys. The "condo" was decorated very nicely and clean and had the most amazing views. The kitchen was a little small, but very usable with fairly good furnishings. There were 3 bathrooms in the unit which was very nice. My only complaint with the room was that there was no washer and dryer. I was pretty sure the description of the room, on Homeaway, mentioned a washer and dryer, but I'm wondering if they meant the hotel laundry area. The hotel had a laundry area, but it was on the 1st floor and was on the opposite side of where we were at. I specifically pick places with a washer/dryer since we like to pack on the lighter side and throw a load in each night -- which is helpful when you have 3 kids and don't want to bring that many clothes. The laundry room was not up to the standards of the hotel. It had 3 washers and 4 dryers which were very old and outdated and required coins ($2 per washer load and $0.50 per dryer load) -- they did have a change machine in there. My comment would be to add stack-able washers/dryers in the room. A number of the restaurants in the "ski village" were shut down for the summer season so there was less to choose from than normal. This was okay as we traveled into Park City and into other areas to explore some restaurants. We were disappointed that the ski gondola was not running as we were interested in taking a ride up to the top. Apparently, they run them in the summer, but had not started that yet. The pool area was great and my kids thoroughly enjoyed that each day. The pool is fairly large, but not deep (2' to 5' max) so it allows even the smaller children a great area to play. The pool was very warm which was nice on the cool evenings. They had 2 out of the 3 hot tubs running and they were extremely warm and felt nice to be in after a long day. The hotel needs a coffee shop and I wish they'd have one in their market area. Overall...we had a good time there, but the washer/dryer thing is probably something I would need fixed before returning.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the north or east sides for great views of the valley
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Weather_Guru
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Hotel is fine. Beware, Park City Canyons mountainside resort is essentially closed for business in summer 2018. UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION. There are a minimum of 10 large new construction sites in progress. You will literally be sharing the walkway with barricades and active dump trucks. There are dust plumes coming off the hillside. Maybe 1 or 2 restaurants are open occasionally. Retail is very limited and sometimes open. The central plaza is a dirt hole with moving equipment. Literally, 90% of traffic and population is construction related.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family