“Beautiful, convenient and great value.”
other travellers have booked this property
New remodeled downstairs bedroom w/ queen memory foam bed, mirrored closets, black out curtains
downstairs bedroom suite with lots of lighting, mirrored wardrobes, memory foam bed another angle view of this park city awesome condo
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
another angle view of this park city awesome condo
Newly remodeled downstairs bathroom with granite
remodeled kitchen with granite counters, all appliances and lots of great cooking utinsels
full kitchen with all appliances and dinning table with expandable leaf
Dinning table expands to seat 6, plus two bar seats.  Wood burning fire place (firewood provided)
comfortable recliner couch with HD TV, fireplace, and fantastic views of Park City Mountain ski runs
living room couch/ recliner
Immaculate living room 42' HD TV, wood burning fireplace, incredible Park City Mountain Resort view
twin beds in loft   large loft area with separate full bathroom
Loft has two twin comfy beds with separate bathroom
Private laundry center  Dryer (washer below) HE full size private laundry
large hot tub and heated pool open in winter and summer
another view from the condo! just another beautiful day in Park City
fantastic location, great pricing great condo! You can't do better than this!  View from living room
Fantastic views and reviews. Large upgraded condo great reviews - 3 min walk to Park City ski lifts
view of living room from the loft.   HD 42' flat screen, Netflix, wi-fi internet, and walk to lifts!
Location Location Location! Large upgraded condo great reviews - 3 min walk to Park City ski lifts
l'occitaine amenities
large heated pool and hot tub open year round
downstairs bathroom fully remodeled in summer of 2016
beautiful fall day with spectacular mountain views all times of the year!
upstairs 2nd full bathroom
view from condo on a powder day!
Main Street
view to hallway from master bedroom downstairs suite in this park city condo
Book your Summer in Park City now! available June 30 through November 30 for monthly rental!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LaJollaTr...
La Jolla
“Beautiful, convenient and great value.”
Reviewed March 29, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I had the pleasure of staying at this custom Snowcrest condo this past January and was extremely impressed. The condo unit looked recently refurbished and was beautifully appointed. The location was convenient to PC resort for skiing and a short free bus ride to Deer Valley. The pricepoint was very reasonable for the area. The management was also very helpful with local recommendations and insider tips. I look forward to booking this property again in the near future.

8 Apr 2018
Thanks so much for your review and so glad you were impressed with the recent remodel and found it beautifully appointed! So glad you loved the location as well for skiing and Main Street as well as all the resorts. Glad I could help with local recommendations and look forward to having you back for years to come!
Craig W
Oak Park, California
“Perfect Spot!”
Reviewed March 26, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Perfect for our Family!
Our family (group of 4) was delighted with our stay at this spotlessly clean home away from home. Modern kitchen, comfy beds, fireplace with plenty of wood, hot tub & heated pool downstairs, washer & dryer, dishwasher. We could walk to the grocery store & drug store to get supplies & food. The ski lifts/lodge/ski-rental were a short walk across the street but you could also catch a free bus if you wanted to ride one stop to the main base lifts. My wife walked downtown to shop & sometimes we all took the free shuttle downtown to eat in some of the many restaurants. The location was perfect and the view of the ski slopes was charming. The best part was having the lifts nearby for the skiers, and having downtown and grocery stores nearby for the non-skiers. Our unit was on 3rd floor-so if you don't like walking up stairs, you may want to opt for a lower floor-but for us, this was fine. Patti was wonderful to work with-very organized and helpful. We highly recommend this condo!!
Recommended for: Families with Young Children, Sightseeing, Girls Getaway, Tourists without a Car, Adventure Seekers, Age 55+, Romantic Getaway, Families with Teenagers.
Response

28 Mar 2018
Thanks so much for your review and it was great to host you and your family. So glad you found the home spotlessly clean, the beds comfortable, and enjoyed the updated kitchen and all the appliances. Also glad you loved the location and view and glad the stairs weren't an issue at all especially in exchange for having a great view and no one above you. Looking forward to having you back again in the near future.
Thomas W
“Awesome Spring Break”
Reviewed March 20, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

My wife often jokes that Convenience is a high priority for me. In this case, she was exactly right. The entire trip was easy and convenient. Loved the condo and the location. Close enough to walk to the lifts in ski boots with tired knees and ankles. Our family of 4 had an awesome time. Thank you.

And I will give Patti the credit,.... there was a ton of snow before we arrived. And then another ton as we were leaving. In between... beautiful sunshine that made for fun skiing. We have been regulars to Park City and this was one of the best trips.

21 Mar 2018
Thanks so much, Thomas, for your wonderful review. Although really have to give you the credit for bringing all the great snow while you were here! I'm so glad you loved the condo, the location, the easy walk to/from the ski base, and look forward to you coming back for many years to come.
Gus E
New York City, New York
“Great Location”
Reviewed March 7, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This "charmer" is in a great location near Park City base, downtown, and markets. Aside from its location, the owner is very accommodating and communicates with the renters to ensure a good stay . Having said these very positive accolades, there is a lot be desired with this condo and the complex. First of all, it's two flights up and after a hard day on the slopes, climbing up the stairs requires added effort. No maintenance at the complex entrance, which was completely iced up and required extreme care to avoid falls. The ski locker next to the condo can only accommodate 1 snow board and 1 pair of skis, or 3 pairs at most , despite its 6 occupancy. So what do you do with the wet skis and poles since the owner does not want skis into the condo? Very inconvenient. Similarly, it sleeps 6 , but the loft upstairs , which sleeps 2 has absolutely no privacy . The main living area can hardly accommodate 3 people without bumping into each other. It's very small. In addition, the condo requires major updating , starting with the furniture (main sofa is so worn out you don't want to sit in it) and the carpeting, and ending with the coffee maker , which is so coffee-stained , it makes it less than desirable to make coffee in it. Washer and dryer looked new, which was a plus. No maid service at all but enough towels provided. Many , Many rules and reminders to be followed. I would rate the condo average to below average. The above review is not meant to be disrespectful, but I have been honest in my feedback as help to the owner and future tenants.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
20 Mar 2018
Thank you for your review, Gus, and for your positive accolades about my communication and the condo location. I’m glad you appreciated your early check in and late checkout as I try to accommodate these requests where possible.

The HOA is responsible for all exterior maintenance and your comments have been passed on to their crew. While they usually do a good job of deicing and adding salt to the concrete, the condo is at the base of a ski resort and icy conditions do exist. I hope your input will help them to be even more diligent in the deicing process. The HOA has also arranged to upgrade all front door exteriors of the complex this spring.

My condo is on the top level and there is no elevator in the complex. I state this in all my ads. People who choose my condo feel the price, value and location at the base of the ski resort far outweigh the lack of an elevator but for those guests who need an elevator it is a consideration which is why I disclose it up front.

Skis and snowboards are allowed in the condo and there are ski racks in the front hallway to hang boards and skis that won’t fit in the small locker. I also have boot trays and even a boot heater along with a bench to sit to take off boots and footwear inside the condo. There is also valet ski storage offered at the Park City base for those who do not wish to bring their skis back across the street and up the stairs.

While I can’t change the walls/foundation of my condo, this unit is the largest unit in the Snowcrest complex (1,000 square feet) and reasonably priced for the size and location. The high ceilings add to make the living room feel larger but it is still 1,000 sq feet. There are numerous choices of homes outside of town with larger floor plans for about the same price for those who prefer square footage over location. I will also do a better job of explaining my ‘Loft’ room to eliminate confusion. While my Loft is not a closed off bedroom, it is upstairs and set back from the main living room and provides more privacy than sleeping on a living room couch which is the only other choice for another sleeping area at many of the other condos in town.

As to the complex, there are a number of rules (no smoking, no loud noises or parties, no pets). We all have to abide by these rules otherwise nobody will get the expected enjoyment of their stay. I ask guests to remove their shoes when in the condo in order to avoid ruining my floors & carpets and to respect the people below them. I am particular about the no smoking rule and there is no smoking allowed in my unit or entire complex (HOA rules as well).

I state in all my literature that daily maid service is available for an additional fee. I'm sure you can appreciate that as the season wears on, items get broken, carpets get stained etc. My carpet from the stairs up is less than a year old and the carpets are professionally cleaned twice a year. In the coming days, I will review each item you noted regarding the furniture and functionality of my condo to make sure it is to the highest level I require and would want for myself. Thank you again and I will do everything possible to ensure this is my first and LAST 2 star review in my lifetime.
NaomiJR
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Perfection”
Reviewed January 13, 2015 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

Staying at this Snowcrest condo was true bliss. The accommodations were perfect- comfortable beds, every item needed was available, excellent washer and dryer, fun spiral staircase, expanding table... The view from the condo is spectacular. Sitting on the balcony eating breakfast from the table or sipping on a warm beverage while watching the activities of the resort is stunning. It was easy to access the property and the very friendly owner is quick to respond. This place is a gem!! I definitely look forward to future visits. and would not even consider going elsewhere.

Travelling group: Friends
14 Jan 2015
Thank you So much for your wonderful review! I so appreciate your comments and description of your stay and I am so happy that your stay was so wonderful. I'm very glad you found this gem of a condo and look forward to your return stay in the very near future.
Susan H
Atlanta, Georgia
“Snowcrest Condo Rental - Park City Mtn Resort adjacent”
Reviewed October 25, 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Our family had a lovely stay at this condo - we walked across the street to the resort, and the skiing there at Park City Mtn Resort was fantastic. Condo was clean, well stocked with supplies, and had plenty of space for 5 of us, and it was easy to find with clear instructions and directions from the owner/rental company. This would be a great condo to rent any time of the year - there's a pool and hot tub in the common area, and the condo has its own washing machine and dryer. Great, convenient location adjacent to shopping, restaurants, and public transit! Patti was awesome to work with and was able to give us local suggestions on restaurants, transportation, and discount lift tickets. Can't wait to come back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location & having a washer/dryer
Liked least: can't think of anything
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
28 Oct 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review and choosing this condo for your park city stay. I'm so glad I was able to help you with useful suggestions and that the condo provided you with everything you needed for your family to have an amazing trip. I look forward to having you back next year!
NC
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
27 Jul 2014
Mike -

thanks so much for your review and so glad you had a great time! I have a great very reasonably priced car service to recommend so be sure to ask me about it for your next trip. Looking forward to having you back in Park City next season and thank you again for your stay and review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing