All reviews escala lodge ski valet canyons resort bedroom suite full kitchen hot tub resort fee washer dryer self parking beautiful hotel off season top of the line ski trip long weekend great room steam room gas fireplace
Reviewed July 3, 2018

This resort is magical. The suites are beautifully appointed with premium appliances in the kitchen. What makes this place special is the staff. The front desk staff is professional, courteous and efficient. Devin really took great care of us. The housekeeping staff members are the best I have ever seen and I practically live in hotels because I travel for work. Our unit was spotless as were the hallways . Again going out of their way to take care of us. The maintenance staff is also top notch. The entire time we were there they worked in the background to keep everything in tip top condition. Lastly but not least the restaurant staff is fantastic and the banana pancakes are delicious. This resort is truly unique. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
David L, General Manager at Hyatt Centric Park City, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you for the great review. I'm so happy to hear your comments about our great associates. They truly are the best group of people and genuinely love what they do. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

My bestie and I decided we needed a break and booked a two bedroom suite for a weekend getaway. Our expectations were definitely exceeded! This resort is stunning in every way - from the warm and welcoming staff, to the gourmet breakfast each morning, and our luxurious suite... we didn’t want to leave. I loved looking out of my room each morning and having a Mountain View. There’s also a shuttle for pick ups/drop offs which is very convenient; we used it multiple times to try out some local restaurants in the area. Overall, it was mission accomplished. We left refreshed and revived, and definitely recommend others do the same. It’s well worth it!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for the great review! Sounds like you had the best time hanging out in your suite, but also enjoying everything Park City has to offer. We can't wait to have you back for the next girls weekend!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We love coming to the Hyatt Park City Centric, for peace and quite in the mountains, it can’t be beat, the staff is always welcoming and they treat us so well. The food was terrific, we road bikes swam and worked out.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the nice review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. Look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed here as an overflow hotel while attending a conference in lovely Park City. The staff were very friendly, super helpful and very accommodating. My room was very clean and cozy! I would definitely come back again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for the great review. We hope next time you can come stay while on vacation and really enjoy all the Park City has to offer. We look forward to it!

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Reserved a room through booking service and got confirmation. Room not available when we checked in and we were given a two bedroom suite at no extra charge. Staff was very polite and could not have been sweeter. Would return in a heartbeat if in area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. So happy everything worked out with your room. Can't wait to welcome you back sometime soon.