All reviews the concierge lounge main street hotel restaurant indoor pool steam room nice lobby first floor would stay here again free shuttle hot tub ski trip hotel shuttle underground parking minute drive deer valley fitness center shuttle service
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Great pool and the pillows are awesome! The staff is super friendly and they follow up on little things like requests for more pillows, etc. The rooms are clean, nicely appointed, and spacious. It was a very affordable place to stay and they even leave little chocolates after they turn down your bed.

Room Tip: They have really cool rooms right by the pool with easy access to the pool. We stayed on the 4th floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank steveatredstone
HotelOpsMgr1895, Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2016

Awesome review steveatredston! We hope to have you back through on your next trip to Park City.

Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Just loving being in Park City at such a wonderful place. This is a beautiful property so close to the ski lifts and right in the heart of "town". We love the location, the people who work here, and all the things that they plan to make your stay even more special. Well done, Marriott.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
HotelOpsMgr1895, Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2016

Greetings Bk N - thank you for the accolades - we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed August 28, 2016

I just stayed there and left my purse in my room after I left. The manager Caleb Taylor was so kind and helpful. I am so grateful for his wonderful service and caring. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
HotelOpsMgr1895, Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2016

Great to hear our staff went above and beyond to help _pollybmalan - we hope to have you back with us on your next trip!

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my wife and kids (two girls 9 and 11 years old) in August. It has a great location and is close to all sites in Park City.

The service was excellent. The food was good. They have great amenities for gold and platinum elite members (breakfast, waters and sodas, desserts, etc.).

The rooms were very nice. The lobby is great with games and books and a different type of flavored water each day.

Only negative is parking. There was construction at the underground parking and thereby had to park a distance away. When underground parking is open, this should not be a problem.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Glad to hear your ladies had a good time. We will be finished with our underground garage resurfacing very soon - in the meantime we do have two parking lots adjacent to us with ample parking. We hope to have you back with us next time you come through Park City!

Reviewed August 5, 2016

We stayed here the last night of our 7 day Collette Tour of the Northern National Parks of Wyoming. I am partial to Marriott Hotels since I am an elite member. The hotel staff was very helpful. The Concierge lounge is on the first floor. It is open for breakfast and snacks in the evening. The lobby is very rustic. I would recommend that you get a room above the 2nd floor and facing the inside pool with a balcony. We were on the 2nd floor which is where the lobby is located and this is considered the ground level. . We faced a courtyard where I first noticed several couches and chairs. As expected a party went on until early hrs. The floor above us we could hear the footsteps. All of this did not keep me awake since the beds were excellent and I fall asleep easily. Overall I would stay again but request a floor at a higher level. Also, what was a nice touch is that they had a sign welcoming all of the elite members which I have never seen at another Marriott. Kudos to the Manager.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms facing the outside court especially on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronaldtaxman
HotelOpsMgr1895, Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2016

Thanks for the review Ronaldtaxman. We hope to have you back with us!