All reviews the concierge lounge main street hotel restaurant indoor pool steam room nice lobby first floor would stay here again free shuttle hot tub ski trip hotel shuttle underground parking minute drive deer valley fitness center shuttle service
Reviewed July 30, 2018

I've visited this hotel many times. I love Park City and all it has to offer. The Park City Marriott is very nice hotel with an amazing staff. I was well taken care of. My only complaint was the noise. It seems like most Marriott (full Marriott) hotels I've stayed at, and there have been a lot, are very quiet because the floors are cement. This hotel is all wood construction, so I could hear the creaks of the people walking around on the floor above. So, if you stay here, request a top floor room for more quiet.

Room Tip: Choose a top floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Tawni M, Front Office Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Gicko we do value your feedback. Please accept our apologies with the noisy location. THank you for the kind words about our amazing staff. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you as our guest on your next trip to our beautiful city.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

Good central location with shuttle or walk. The rooms are not bad , at least the ones we've stayed in. The extra charges seem pointless but are not removable from the folio.
Overall still a good place for the $.

Room Tip: No real view.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Tawni M, Front Office Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property William V We appreciate your feedback and comments to help improve our services and amenities. We hope to have you back with us on your next trip to Beautiful Park CIty.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

I have been an elite member of Marriott Rewards for years and spent literally hundreds of nights at Marriott properties. I share this up front as I have experience with Marriott and established expectations; if my experience historically was not good, I would not continue to stay with Marriott.

The Park City Marriott is billed as one of Marriott's resort properties and even charges guests an additional daily resort fee ($20) for its services. We were never able to figure out what these services were.

Check in time we were told was 3 pm; we knew we would not arrive until close to 4 pm so did not request early check in. Our room was not ready when we arrived around 4 pm; we were told we would have to wait for an indefinite period of time for occupancy of the room assigned to us. The desk clerk was barely polite and it was clear that not having our room ready was our problem not Marriott's. As we were headed to a wedding rehearsal dinner at 5pm and had just flown cross country to Utah, we did not have the time to wait. After a bit of back and forth, we were grudgingly offered a room with 2 queen beds instead of the requested king bed. We had no choice but to take the room offered.

Our room looked out on a tiny inner courtyard; our view was of a wall about 12 feet from our window. For the price charged and as an elite Rewards member, we expected more. Insisting we needed a room at 4pm earned us perhaps one of the least desirable rooms in the hotel. With the area surrounded by fantastic mountain views, we were able to see nothing on our multi-night stay.

Also on check in, the hotel wanted to charge the bill to my American Express card on file. I explained that I carried the Marriott Visa which was the primary card in my Marriott on line profile and I wanted to charge the stay to the Marriott card. The desk told me my Marriott Visa was not my primary card. (I went on line to my Marriott account later that night and the Marriott card was the primary card.) The unpleasant desk clerk finally consented to charging my Marriott card for the stay. Unbelievable that I was hassled over using a Marriott Visa at a Marriott hotel.

Park City is a great place to visit and out experiences outside the Park City Marriott were great. The hotel check in and customer service were mediocre at best. There are many lovely hotel venues in Park City and we would recommend any of them over the Marriott.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tawni M, Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Good day goatguy46,

Thank you for writing a review and for providing details of your experience. Please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations, nor our own. I would like further details of your stay at your convenience to help address our shortfalls during your stay. Feel free to call the main hotel number and ask for the Front Office Manager I would be happy to take your call. Thank you again for sharing your experience and safe travels.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

This lovely property is located right in the heart of Park city. Therefore, you can walk to all the local shops and restaurants. Our room, although one of the smallest rooms in the property, was still quite large and had a mini kitchen and refrigerator. This would be a really great location for all things Park city this lovely property is located right in the heart of Park city. Therefore, you can walk to all the local shops and restaurants. Our room, although one of the smallest rooms in the property, was still quite large and had a mini kitchen and refrigerator. This would be a really great location for all things Park city. !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Tawni M, Front Office Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Thank you for the review intrepidtraveler23 - we are happy to hear you enjoyed our location! We hope to have you back with us next time you visit Park City keep traveling brilliantly!

Reviewed June 28, 2018

We arrived to find helpful staff, a quick check-in and a pleasant, if characterless, room. They run a shuttle to the town centre and the driver is a hoot - worth going with him just for the one-liners! Check-out was straightforward but the clerk was new and was not able to give clear advice about the nearest gas station so we finished up driving a lot further than we needed to!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Tawni M, Front Office Manager at Park City Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property Antal - we are happy your were able to enjoy the shuttle ride to Main Street. We hope you will be able to visit us again when your travels bring you back to our beautiful city!