We booked this hotel on a Sunday at 9pm becuase we thought we had a trip we were going to have to make for business/pleasure. Less than 15 hours later our meetings were delayed and we tried to cancel the reservation, which was 60 hours prior to arrival -- we were told we could not and that our entire 5 nights of $1300 was NON refundable because of the Sundance Film Festival. We did not know there was a film festival going on, and there is nothing in the policy that stated this. We reviewed all documents and there is nothing that says that this is non refundable. We had to argue with them on the phone, and they did refund through a series of phone calls and arguments. This does not match industry standards and I HIGHLY recommend to NOT book this hotel or any Holiday In Express Hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City Hotel is just off I-80 at exit 145. Located in Park City, UT at Kimball Junction, this Park City hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping centers. If you want to Ski Utah or Ski Park City and experience world class venues, we are convenient to Deer Valley, The Canyons and Park City Mountain Resort. Nearby is the Utah Olympic Park, the Alf Engen Ski History Museum, and the 2002 Eccles Winter Olympic Museum. Great winter children's activities include tubing and mini-snowmobile riding at Gorgoza Park or Soldier Hollow. Famous Park City shopping is close to the Holiday Inn Express & Suites hotel at the Tanger Factory Stores, the Redstone Plaza, and Park City's Historic Main Street. Do you love to play golf? Try the Jeremy Golf & Country Club which is designed by Arnold Palmer, or Park Meadows Golf Course designed by Jack Nicklaus. Close by is Park City Golf Course, The Homestead Resort, Wasatch Mountain State Park, and Soldier Hollow. Other warm weather activities include mountain biking and horseback riding in the Wasatch and Uinta mountains. Enjoy water skiing and boating at Jordanelle State Park or Deer Creek State Park. Try fly fishing in Park City's prime trout habitat in the Provo River, Weber River, and many other streams in the mountains around Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Park City hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Park City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Hotel Park City
- Holiday Inn Park City
- Park City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Park City Utah