Condo 353 was nice, but hot tub experience was terrible. Every night the hot tub above ours leaked through the deck. We paid an extra $150 to have the hot tub opened and couldn't use it at all. The hot tub had been leaking for months from the evidence of rotten wood on the deck above and on the window next to our hot tub. The size of the deck would only allow for a 2 person hot tub vs the 6 person hot tubs of most of the other units. Also could hear everything from the guest above us in 453 at 1130 pm. The resort is very nice, but would not stay here in this unit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its log exterior reminiscent of the grand old lodges of the American West, Black Bear Lodge is a favorite destination in Deer Valley Resort's Silver Lake Village. Located just across the street from the slopes, each unit features a fully equipped kitchen, living room with river rock gas fireplace, wireless internet access and private bathroom per bedroom. Many units also boast a private hot tub on the deck. Additional amenities include pool, common area hot tub, fitness room, business center, on-site front desk, daily housekeeping and local shuttle. Experience Wyndham Vacation Rental's outstanding customer service for yourself - from the time you make your reservation, to your arrival at the front desk, through your departure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Black Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Bear Lodge Condos Hotel Park City
- Black Bear Hotel Condos
- Black Bear Lodge Park City, Utah