We usually come here once a year to ski/snowboard. Due to our schedules, we haven't been here in a few years. We noticed that the overall service has really suffered. Everyone is very helpful and pleasant, but I think there are some training/systems problem. Skier services lost a pair of ski boots the last time we stayed, and getting a new pair that fit well took most of that trip. This trip, they lost a set of ski poles, and gave us cheap loaners for our time here. All the staff at Skier services were really nice, and it wasn't their fault the poles were lost, but heard from others that their possessions had also been lost, so this is not an isolated problem. The last day, they told us they still could not find the poles, and that they were not sure if they could replace them. That would have to go through coroporate in Florida. They did finally buy us a set of poles which were comparable. That turned out okay. We ran out of toilet paper late one night, but couldn't call to ask for more because the phone wasn't working in our room. After calling a phone number online and being bounced around we finally gave up until the next morning and used Kleenex until the next morning. The fold out couch bed was broken; we had difficulty getting it back in the couch. We contacted the front desk after our first night, and asked if it could be fixed. We were out all day, and came back to find it folded in the couch. We figured it was fixed, but the next day had the same problem. We called again, and luckily had a nice gentleman, Chuck, from engineering come by to fix it. He is very awesome. One of the few bright spots on this trip. It is also difficult to book here. I would not recommend buying in to this time share if you are considering this option. The maintenence fees have gone up astronomically over the last year, and booking is tough. We were supposed to have a grand suite this time, but ended up with the small lock-off. When we called directly, we were told that they had a lot of grand suites available, so we should be able to switch over when we arrived. When we got here, they said that they did have available grand suites, but they can't just give us one, even though we had grand suite weeks that we could have used. Anytime we have tried to use our time share elsewhere, we have found the hotels/resorts with interval international are in the middle of nowhere, and not where we woud consider going, and they are extremely difficult to book when we have tried. Overall, the best things going for this property is the friendly and helpful staff and its location (close to the lifts).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westgate Park City Resort & Spa offers a memorable vacation for all seasons. A Ski-in/Ski-out resort with ski valet located directly next to the RedLine Gondola for winter fun, and close to all the summer fun activities as well. Westgate Park City Resort & Spa also features the full service Serenity Spa by Westgate, Drafts Sports Bar and Grill for great food and beer overlooking the ski lifts and Wasatch Mountains, Edge Steakhouse for a cutting edge culinary experience, Marketplace that proudly brews Starbucks coffee and has a vast selection of beer, wine, spirits, groceries and sundries, features Utah's largest Indoor/Outdoor pool, and is the only resort to offer free shuttle service to downtown, local shopping and area events. Choose from fully furnished Studio Villas to Luxury and Signature Four Bedroom Villas, featuring kitchens, whirlpool tubs, steam showers and fireplaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Westgate Park City Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westgate Park City Hotel Park City
- Westgate Park City Resort And Spa
- Westgate Hotel Park City
- Westgate Park City Resort & Spa Utah