“A good option for cheap eats in Park City, 3.5 stars - but slow”
Review of Molly Bloom's - CLOSED

Molly Bloom's
Price range: US$9 - US$38
Cuisines: Irish, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hit Molly's for great food, great drink prices, excellent service and great live entertainment!A great Park City bar with sixteen beers on tap and the best drink prices in town, plus with live music 4 times a week, we offer an incredible experience that'll keep you coming back.Looking for things to do in Park City? Check out our Dueling Piano Show every Friday & Saturday night from 8pm!
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We were looking for a sports bar to watch a pro football game and found Molly's on the web. It's located in a large shopping complex right next to I-80 and is a bit hard to find. Inside it resembles a lot of the sports bar/Irish bar/dives that I know well in the northeast. We sat at a table with a good view of the TV and waited for service (and waited, and waited). It was almost like being in Ireland in that respect but we didn't mind because we know we'd be there for three hours. We eventually got our drinks and ordered food, which eventually came. The food was above average for pub fare. My shepard's pie ($10) was cooked perfectly with a crust on top. The meat had a little tomato flavor like a sloppy joe. My wife got the steak salad ($14) which was cooked to order. My son got the wings which were pricey ($11) for a dozen but were meaty and cooked well. We got a dozen the next day during happy hour for half price. It's a fun bar with very nice people but be prepared. If you're in any kind of a hurry sit at the bar.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Looking, for a sports bar, I thought I would give it a try. First clue, only two people in the place. I ordered nachos, thinking you can't go wrong with that. So I asked, "How are the nachos here?". She said, "Oh, they'r great!". Well, bottom line, they were terrible. The taste was bland and the chips saggy. 'Nuff said.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Don't expect much at this pale imitation of an irish pub. Its limited menu is poorly executed. You won't even get irish music on the stereo on Saint Patrick's day. It's been open for 2 years and how it has survived escapes me. It's awful.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Tried Molly Blooms because it was convenient. Big mistake. As best I could tell there was one server that was responsible for both the patio and the inside tables. The service was poor, it took forever to get our food, and when we did get it the fish and chips were awful, the turkey burger was ok, and the Caesar salad was good. Sorry, but I can't recommend this place!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

I had a Pepper Steak here. I would say it was one of the largest cuts of Prime Beef I have ever eaten. Carnivores unite here and feast!

1  Thank daveskiss