“Great casual pizza place for a quick meal”
Review of Vinto

Vinto
Ranked #31 of 290 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Our family had a nice meal here. The wine by the glass was also inexpensive for my wife and myself. The flatbread pizza was delicious.

1  Thank bayman36

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Spoiled by starter being delivered at same time as main course!! There was 18percent added to our bill even though we were a party of 4, the menu stated it would be added for parties of 6 or more pretty poor, also myself having a dairy allergy there was 2 different cheese taken off my pizza & tomato sauce added & we were charged 50 cents extra, although not a lot of money very disappointing to say the least. Overall the food was good and we would have returned during our visit definitely not now. Management needs to oversee these problems for customer satisfaction.

1  Thank Rgbox
Reviewed October 16, 2017

This is the place to enjoy your own meal or order a custom pizza handmade to yoru order. nice menu for all, lunch or dinner very nice patio. Private dinning for 2 or 20. Enjoy the deserts from scratch. great staff.

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed October 11, 2017

But the salads are awesome too. We love this place, at the bottom of main st. One of the more reasonably place in PC

1  Thank OldFoodie52
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Friends of ours recommended Vinto and it was really a lovely experience for dinner when we were in Park City with my parents and my son (age 15).

Vinto is an Italian eatery right at the end of Main Street so the location is awesome. The restaurant is modern and comfortable and we found the service to be excellent.

The food was really good overall. We ordered the meatballs for an appetizer and they were good. We also ordered the prosciutto and melon and it was excellent (hard to screw that one up ;)). My mom and I split the Mushroom Penne pasta which was ok but we found it to be a bit bland - lacking in flavor. My son didn't love his pepperoni pizza all that much - he said it was just ok pizza. My dad said the same thing about his pizza. The chopped salad that my mom and I also split was AMAZING - we LOVED that and dessert was absolutely awesome - don't miss the butterscotch Budino.

So overall we found Vinto to be good. I wouldn't say no to going back but I would probably choose to try a new place in Park City (there are so many great options) over going back right away.

1  Thank jennlovesfood