All reviewsdeer valleysnow park lodgedouble heightincluding lift ticketsshuttle servicebedroom condomain streetoutdoor concertbell standbell stafffree ski storageski triphot chocolatefull kitchenski shuttlewe've stayedevery amenity
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay. Nice units with everything you need, including washers and dryers (which is very useful for a ski trip). Free breakfast is very convenient and good. Hotel transportation is great; when my daughter got sick they even drove us right to an urgent care and picked us up immediately when we needed to go back. Professional and friendly employees. Staying here again at Christmas time. Ski shuttle is convenient and a good system.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
DV_emarketing, Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2018

Dear Monica,
Thank you for taking the time to share your Lodges experience with me. I was delighted your family had a terrific stay and humbled by your kind remarks. I was especially proud that you recognized the staff and all the special touches we do to care for our guests. You can be assured that I will share this review with the entire team and thank them for making such a difference in your stay.

Our goal at the Lodges is to simply provide the very best in accommodations, service and value to every guest..every time. We could not be more pleased to have been successful in executing our service values for you.

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for recommending us so highly. We certainly recognize the many options available for your consideration in the Park City area. We are honored you chose the Lodges at Deer Valley on this occasion and for the opportunity to earn your trust. I will look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Lodges this Christmas and until then, we remain at your service.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

The Lodges at Deer Valley is always a treat for my family and me. The staff is friendly and incredibly helpful. The breakfast in the morning or beyond amazing before heading out to ski. The drivers that are always available to drive you around Deer Valley and Park City make it so convenient.
And my daughter always loves the hot cocoa and cookies in the afternoon.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Dear Rachele,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Lodges with me. Feedback, especially from our ski vacationing guests, is incredibly important to our efforts in keeping the Lodges hospitality experience in line with guest expectations.

I was delighted ​by the "near" 100% satisfaction rating you gave and ​was especially proud that you recognized and appreciated the helpfulness of the Lodges staff, and all the special touches we do to personalize the Lodges experience. ​You may be assured that I will share your kind remarks with the entire Lodges team and thank them for ​making such a difference during your stay.

​Rachele, thank you again for your ​​​helpful ​feedback. We recognize the many lodging options available for your consideration in the Park City area.​ ​We are honored you chose the Lodges at Deer Valley on this occasion and for the opportunity to earn your trust.​ I hope to see you back with us again next year and until then, we will remain at your service.

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Third time stay at The Lodges at Deer Valley over the long 4th of July weekend and we are still crazy about the place!

The location is terrific for Deer Valley concerts, hiking, biking and dining. The Lodge itself is elegant, modern mountain with every amenity you would come to expect from a luxury condo. We lacked for nothing.

The staff is always welcoming and extremely accommodating and helpful.

The pool and hot tub areas are spotless and well-stocked with clean towels and bins for used.

One thing I seriously appreciated was the ice cold lemon water that was always at the ready in the lobby. I don't think you realize how thirsty you really are until you see it and start running for it!

The booking agent also was able to get us a discount on the Deer Valley Utah Symphony tickets and had them ready for us when we checked in; that was a nice touch.

We have come to make this an annual tradition and look forward to it every year.

Room Tip: We really love the 'second' floor which is ground level-ish from the pool/hot tub area.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank BGB1220
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear B​GB,

​T​hank you for taking the time to share your Lodges experience​ is such detail.​ ​ ​​I was ​​delighted your family had​ another​​ ​terrific stay and humbled by your kind remarks. I was especially proud that you recognized ​the staff for their efforts to personalize your Lodges experience. ​ ​You can be assured that I will share this review with ​the entire team and thank them for making such a difference in your stay.
Our goal at the Lodges is to simply provide the very best in accommodations, service and value to every guest..every time. ​We could not be more pleased that we ​were successful in executing our service values for you.

Thank you ​again for ​your thoughtful feedback​ and for recommending us so highly. We certainly recognize the many options available for your consideration in the Park City area. We are honored you chose the Lodges at Deer Valley on this occasion and for the opportunity to earn your trust. I ​will ​look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Lodges in the future and until then, we remain at your service.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

I have been remiss in not publishing this review in the two months since our trip.

As an infrequent skier from NYC, this was my first ski trip "out west".

I brought two of my teenage daughters and was very focused on the convenience that was told to expect from skiing in Utah. I was not disappointed.

From the direct flight to SLC, to the 45 minute easy Uber ride, to the quick check-in, EVERYTHING about the Deer Valley experience is made for your convenience and to maximize your time skiing, eating, etc...

The Lodges are located 3 minutes from the Deer Valley mountain by its constant shuttle service. The hotel also runs two late model Escalades into Park City, 8 minutes away. Send a text from anywhere in the area, they pick you right up.

Rooms were large and efficient.

The real story is the staff...everywhere. Front desk (Pinky and Yinky, Bell stand (Wade)), ski rental shop (in the hotel and at the mountain), everyone is super friendly and downright eager to help.

The Brass Tag restaurant in the hotel serves breakfasts that are just "eh", but serves a terrific dinner, and not just by hotel standards (I will review separately).

My one request would be to add a laundry room to the building.

Can't wait to return!

Room Tip: I guess being in the main building is better, but they are all connected indoors.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

​Dear Bmatraveler,

​T​hank you for taking the time to share your Lodges experience with me.​ ​I was ​​delighted your family had a ​terrific stay and humbled by your kind remarks. I was especially proud that you recognized ​Jink, Pinky and Wade, along with the entire staff, for their efforts to personalize your Lodges experience. ​ ​You can be assured that I will share this review with ​the entire team and thank them for making such a difference in your stay.

Our goal at the Lodges is to simply provide the very best in accommodations, service and value to every guest..every time. After reading ​​this survey, I could not be more pleased that we ​were successful in executing our service values for you.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Our 2nd year staying here (thanks for the $50 credit!) and it was still a really great and convenient place to stay. The staff is as great as ever. I was a little nervous that the quality of our room this year would not be up to the same standards (as I know that all of the condos are a little different), but I'm happy to say that I was just as pleased this year as I was last year. I think the Lodges may have a standardized quality control with the condos? In any case, our room this year was remarkably similar to last year's room.

-Our room, even thought it was a "one room" condo (2 queen beds) was huge with a full kitchen kitchen, high ceilings and balcony.
-Cadillac shuttle service was always fast, even when we were either in town or at another Lodge.
-Ski shuttle bus also came quickly and picked up quickly
-Breakfast area was always clean and helpers very friendly
-Housekeeping great
-Front desk - mostly good but there were a few small hiccups that were resolved.
-Bell service - thank you for shipping our ski stuff back for us! FedEx came in a timely manner and all of our stuff was in tact!

Still lacks a "vibe" and a liveliness, but for a nice comfortable and friendly stay, it remains a great value for Deer Valley.

Room Tip: Our one bedroom on the 5th Floor was great (it spans 2 floors). I guess facing the mountains would be ideal, but our room was fine.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
DV_emarketing, General Manager at Lodges at Deer Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

​Dear Kangamon

​Thank you for taking the time to share your recent Lodges experience​​, I was humbled by your kind remarks​. I am so pleased to see this was a return visit to the Lodges and delighted that you that you recognized all the special touches we do ​​to ​add value for our guest​s.

​O​ur goal at the Lodges is to simply provide the very best in accommodations, service and value to every guest..every time. We could not be more pleased to have been successful in executing our service values for you.​

Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback and for recommending us so highly. I certainly recognize there were many options available for your consideration in the Park City area. ​ ​We are honored you chose the Lodges at Deer Valley on this occasion and for the opportunity to earn your trust. I look forward to your return in the future and until then, we will remain at your service.

All the best​​,