The Chateaux is not a ski-in ski-out, however by just walking across the street you are easily right on the slopes. I love the complimentary over night ski storage (so you don't have to bring the skies back to the room). The rooms are very clean, decorated beautifully and feel very comfortable. The hotel staff is amazing and very helpful. The servers at breakfast are absolutely the worst, but everything else is so great that this one minor thing we could easily over look. The skiing is amazing. You can not go wrong staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux Deer Valley's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah