“Great olive oils ”

Mountain Town Olive Oil
Ranked #12 of 38 Shopping in Park City
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

Great experience ... Really enjoyed the interaction with staff. Excellent quality and reasonably priced. They bubble wrapped our oils and congrats for our bags.

Reviewed February 8, 2015

I went there to see what the hype was about. As I was walking around I noticed that I had to chase the sale woman cause she didn't seem to want to help me. The place is nice has a lot of spices and Olive Oils. The spices are about $4.95 for about an 1.5 oz. The Sugars are priced the same. I tasted all the sugars the Lemon Delight was my favorite and does go well with Tea. They have honey stick's Grape , Honey among other flavors those are priced at 50 cents. The Garlic Olive Oil and Butter Olive Oil had a great taste. I bought a bar of Lavender Soap smelled great. In the end the Sales Girl was friendly after I said I saw it on Trip Advisor. I will come back because I like their product and items. The service lacks friendliness.

Reviewed January 7, 2015

I feel guilty...I tasted about half of the around 30-something different kinds of Olive Oil...all so special and delicious...but I didn't actually buy anything...sorry! The staff was friendly and cool about this. Most bottles run $13-16 each, but Truffle Oil is about $35 each.

Luckily my friend bought a bottle of the Mushroom Sage oil...a wise choice!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had purchased oils and vinegars last time we were in town so went back to refill again! Susan the sales person was so nice and helpful! We wanted smaller portions for our MiL who was going to be inPC for a few more weeks and she made it happen for us! We ordered our items but they were out of the salts we wanted so she said she could order them or have the owner bring from SLC to add to our shipment. She is really an assets to the store. The quality of items and the variety is amazing. They give you little samples so you can tell if you like something before you purchase this is very helpful as I tried something's I did not think I would like and they were very good. Definitely go in and they will ship if you don't want to take in your luggage home.

1  Thank Patricia H