Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fun, Delicious and Informative!!

What a great place! My partner and I just attended a class with recipes devoted to the... read more

Reviewed today
connie1048
Game Day cooking class

I was in Park City to ski,but got injured, so I went with my non skiing friends to the cooking... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ShavaunR
San Diego, California
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Park City
from US$65.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 11, 2017

We tried samples of the Mountain Town olive oils and vinegars when we visited Salt Lake City, UT. We purchased a couple of bottles to bring on our flight home. They were so delicious and terrific for salads, cooking, etc. We ran out and I ordered more to be sent to me through their website. Something happened with the shipping and the bottles leaked a little bit. I called Mountain Town Olive Oil and the person answering the phone was so apologetic; she sent me a free bottle. This was incredibly generous. I am impressed with the company's commitment to their customers. The oils and vinegars are as good as or better than other similar stores, but more reasonably priced. And the owners and staff are the best! Thank you Mountain Town Olive Oil! We highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank F B
Jessica M, Owner at Mountain Town Olive Oil, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you! Hope you visit us in Park City the next time you are in town!

Reviewed July 2, 2017

After hearing about the problems Italy has had with quality, I've been on the search for the real thing. The owner was actually there and gave me a lot of helpful information. I left feeling ready to do a cleanse with a high quality oil. She was very kind to my high energy 8 year old son and let the kids test a lot of different flavors. I am local so I am definitely going back for a refill!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Shelley M

Thank you Shelley!

Reviewed July 17, 2016

This is a fantastic store. They sell Olive oils, vinegars, salts and spices. The great thing is you get to taste everything before you buy it so you are happy with your purchase before you get home! We go every year and then have it shipped home so when we get back we have a great treat soon after we return. One year it was delivered to the wrong house and they kept it, so Mountain replaced it no hassles within a few days!
This is a definitive place to shop and send home whether you are a gourmet cook or just like a great vinegar for your salad.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed June 14, 2016

We were staying in Park City and could walk to Mountain Town Olive Oil. We purchased some of their delightful olive oil for use in our condo while in Park City. Staff was good. We also purchased some more for use at home after our vacation.

Date of experience: June 2016
1  Thank mini
Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

Great experience ... Really enjoyed the interaction with staff. Excellent quality and reasonably priced. They bubble wrapped our oils and congrats for our bags.

Date of experience: April 2016