“Great find”

Mountain Town Olive Oil
Ranked #12 of 38 Shopping in Park City
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Tasted several different vinegars and oils. Knowledgeable employee assisted pairing with meal we had planned. High quality and enjoyable products!

Reviewed December 11, 2017

We tried samples of the Mountain Town olive oils and vinegars when we visited Salt Lake City, UT. We purchased a couple of bottles to bring on our flight home. They were so delicious and terrific for salads, cooking, etc. We ran out and I ordered more to be sent to me through their website. Something happened with the shipping and the bottles leaked a little bit. I called Mountain Town Olive Oil and the person answering the phone was so apologetic; she sent me a free bottle. This was incredibly generous. I am impressed with the company's commitment to their customers. The oils and vinegars are as good as or better than other similar stores, but more reasonably priced. And the owners and staff are the best! Thank you Mountain Town Olive Oil! We highly recommend!!!

Reviewed July 2, 2017

After hearing about the problems Italy has had with quality, I've been on the search for the real thing. The owner was actually there and gave me a lot of helpful information. I left feeling ready to do a cleanse with a high quality oil. She was very kind to my high energy 8 year old son and let the kids test a lot of different flavors. I am local so I am definitely going back for a refill!

Reviewed July 17, 2016

This is a fantastic store. They sell Olive oils, vinegars, salts and spices. The great thing is you get to taste everything before you buy it so you are happy with your purchase before you get home! We go every year and then have it shipped home so when we get back we have a great treat soon after we return. One year it was delivered to the wrong house and they kept it, so Mountain replaced it no hassles within a few days!
This is a definitive place to shop and send home whether you are a gourmet cook or just like a great vinegar for your salad.