“Hidden gem!”

Add it.
Park City Film Series
Ranked #8 of 16 Fun & Games in Park City
Reviewed April 10, 2016

I've been in Park City for a little over three months now and just discovered this neat place! The auditorium is in the library and reminds me of my old high school, in a good way! This is probably because it was an old high school as well. The people are so friendly and the film selection is unlike any other.

There are prizes given out before each screening so make sure you're there on time for your chance to win! You can tell the popcorn is made fresh, and they have a variety of toppings to make it even better. Snacks and drinks are affordable which is a nice change! Definitely a neat series to experience, I know I'll be back!

Date of experience: April 2016

Reviewed February 4, 2016

My husband and I loved our first experience attending the Sundance Film Festival this year! A few tips: 1. We attended the last half of the week and our ticket package cost a bit less (10 tickets between us, credentials for both of us to get into Music Cafe and Cinema Cafe, and 2 tickets for the Awards Party). 2. Park City was not crazy crowded the last half of the week - our Uber drivers told us it took them 40 - 45 minutes to drive from Hotel Park City to Main Street the previous weekend, and it only took 10 min. while we were there (Wed - Sun). 3. Mistake - we pre bought tickets for movies in Park City, one movie in Salt Lake City and one at Sundance Resort, however SLC and Sundance are an hour's drive from Park City. Cab fare would have been $300 RT. You can rent a car for $60 a day, but the day we planned to drive a snowstorm moved in and we were warned not to try it. Next time I would plan to see all the movies in one city only. 4. If you want to see the big name stars, go the first weekend.

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed October 27, 2015

step away from the megaplex and see a unique film with the locals after all Park City is the home of the Sundance Film Festival and the Santy is one of the theaters they use.
Great popcorn too!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed January 3, 2015

I have seen films here during the Sundance Film Festival but this is the first time outside of that timeframe. We had a great time and its neat that they offer a $1 discount if you bring your own popcorn bowl! Plenty of seating and tickets can be purchased online. Its directly across the street from Grub Steakhouse, so a dinner before is easy.

Date of experience: January 2015