“Good dinner!”
Review of Wasatch Brew Pub

Wasatch Brew Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Wasatch Brew Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 280 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: "Where's the beer? Where are the breweries?" Those were among the first thoughts Greg Schirf had after moving to Utah from Milwaukee in the early 80's. Incredibly, drinking and brewing were all but forbidden. Greg took matters into his own hands and did what any self-respecting midwesterner would do: He started a brewery. Wasatch was the very first brewery in Utah - and one of the first craft brewers in all of the U.S. - brewing award-winning brews since 1986. In 1988, Greg Schirf proposed another bill to the Utah Legislature making brewpubs legal in Utah and opened the first brewpub at the top of historic Main Street in the resort town of Park City. Wasatch continues to misbehave, turning out naughty beer after naughty beer year after year.
Reviewed December 10, 2017

We stopped in for dinner our first night in Park City. I had the meatloaf. It was delicious! Service was great; food was great! Convenient parking next door.

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

Nice brew pub. Beers are good and the food is equally as good. Nice pairing options of food and beer. Beyond the menu and beer the atmosphere is totally relaxed and comfortable. Staff is great and they are well informed and make strong recommendations when you’re making choices.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

They have some beers but not a lot on draft, and no IPA on draft.
Food was not so great, a broccoli soup was too salty and meatloaf wasn’t so great. I also asked for gravy on the side but they forgot and it was on top of my mash potatoes. The waiter, was a friendly though.
I don’t think we’ll go there to eat again.

Reviewed November 27, 2017

we had a big family gathering over the Thanksgiving week in Park City and/or trying to find a place which could accommodate all 16 of this. They do not take reservations, but with a modest weight the host was able to see all of us. The food was quite good for typical brewery fare, and the selection of beer was outstanding. Although the restaurant was busy, it was not overbearingly loud such that everyone could visit and talk. This was a winter considering our huge crowd.

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Went with my husband & 2 children. Atmosphere was great. Server was very nice & attentive. I had the buffalo chili which was very good. My husband had the french dip, my daughter the BLT & my son had a burger with bacon & egg. They all loved their food. We also tried the Squatters IPA & Jalapeno flavored beer--both were excellent!