“Nice”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We had a very good experience, but not "wow." Salmon on grits was done just right, and no complaints about the lamb chops either. Shared salad, shared dessert, two glasses of wine. We who live in Park City have an uncomfortable feeling about restaurants that seem to hike the prices during high season, and it seemed like we paid high season $$. But service was friendly, they were okay with sharing.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

While visiting Park City during a ski trip, my four friends and I had a very disappointing first (and last!) experience at this restaurant. First, we ordered hot appetizers. When they were served, one appetizer was missing and came late...and cold. Secondly, one of our friends is vegan. He was told the chef would prepare a special dish for him. The “special dish” consisted of a bowl of cooked carrots and asparagus with no spices, flavor or imagination whatsoever. Extremely disappointing. Thirdly, one of the entrees we ordered was a pork chop with an inordinate amount of fat and gristle that made it almost inedible. When we complained to the server about the service and the dishes, his response was “Cool,” and then he turned on his heel and walked away from the table! At the end of the evening as we were leaving, we stopped by the manager and described our experiences, including the poor pork chop. His response: “That’s what gives it its flavor.” Needless to say, we won’t be returning to Purple Sage on our next visit to Park City!

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We love Purple Sage. We return to dine here time after time. The food is always consistently great and the service is top notch. It is a good place for all ages.

Reviewed February 27, 2018 via mobile

I had the butternut squash ravioli which was definitely made with fresh pasta. The butterscotch pudding was also very good. Only issue was the waiter was not very attentive. Did not ask if any of the drinks needed to be refilled and we had to ask for the dessert menu

Reviewed February 26, 2018

I was in PC with my sisters in law and I recommended this place as my family and I have eaten here in the past. It did not disappoint! We started off with the the potato chip appetizer which is absolutely delicious! Two had the ravioli, one had the chicken fried chicken and I had the salmon. All of us enjoyed our meals. We started off with Purple Sage Martinis and they were so good we had another round. Finished off the night with the Butterscotch Pudding which was to die for! Looking forward to returning here on my next ski trip.