Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Quick Trip to the Kimball AC

We visited shortly in order to pick our Arts Fest passes. In the short time that we were there, we... read more

Reviewed August 7, 2018
523sandrao
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
via mobile
Great Local Art Center

Not only does the Center have exhibits but also provides other options to learn to paint... read more

Reviewed June 3, 2018
fritzedelstein
Park City, Utah

Recommended experiences in and around Park City
from US$80.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 29, 2017

During some skiing downtime, I made time to visit Kimball Art Center in its new location. The docent was very welcoming and told me helpful background on the main exhibit by a SLC artist, but I wish there were more art to view. The one main room had art on 3 walls, and that was it. On a previous visit in its former location, I feel I spent more time enjoying the exhibits. I wish Kimball Art Center the best of luck in its 3-year plan to renovate and combine with other civic arts organizations.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2017

We were staying at a condo just a short walk away from the Kimball Art Center, so I thought I'd drop in. Most of the building is occupied by working art studios, but there is a large exhibition space up front. I enjoyed both of the current exhibits (ceramics, and photos from "Big Appetites"). The people are extremely friendly and there is no charge, although donations are requested. There is also a small cafe onsite, so you can get lunch or a cup of tea at the same time.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Wanderlust777
Reviewed February 24, 2017

Great and varied programs and courses for adults, adolescents and kids. Staff is wonderful and very supportive. Major community asset.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank johny551
Reviewed January 6, 2017

For those looking to kill time while family or friends are on the slopes. Nice, but coming from an art town, I temper review. They are very friendly, though. They often have cute classes for kids. Check online or call for schedule (especially during Sundance, as there may be other events going on.)

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 3, 2017

Signed my kids up for a Christmas ornament class with Cameron. He was fun and very nice. My kids loved it.

Date of experience: December 2016