“Incredible local gallery and art center. WOW!”
Review of Kimball Art Center

Kimball Art Center
Ranked #22 of 52 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: The Kimball Art Center inspires and connects through art. KAC exists to provide arts education and access to everyone. Through our exhibitions, educational arts programs and events, KAC provides a platform and a place for artists and arts enthusiasts to come together to explore, celebrate and cherish the creative spark that lives within us all. Come visit our free, world-class art gallery and take a class with us.
Reviewed January 3, 2018

This gem of a center houses rotating exhibits from world renown artists and provides an incredible array of classes for anyone to partake in! If you don't see something that works in your schedule, you can call and they will arrange a class for you! or your kids! or a birthday party! or a book club! super beautiful space in an old church building. You can rent the venue for special events... The KAC is the host of the summer arts festival that takes place every august as well... really amazing organization for the community and visitors alike... they also host one of the favorite local restaurants: uptown fare. So, you can get a great lunch, see a great exhibit, take a great class - all right here!! super cool...

1  Thank DVgal

Reviewed December 29, 2017

During some skiing downtime, I made time to visit Kimball Art Center in its new location. The docent was very welcoming and told me helpful background on the main exhibit by a SLC artist, but I wish there were more art to view. The one main room had art on 3 walls, and that was it. On a previous visit in its former location, I feel I spent more time enjoying the exhibits. I wish Kimball Art Center the best of luck in its 3-year plan to renovate and combine with other civic arts organizations.

Reviewed March 3, 2017

We were staying at a condo just a short walk away from the Kimball Art Center, so I thought I'd drop in. Most of the building is occupied by working art studios, but there is a large exhibition space up front. I enjoyed both of the current exhibits (ceramics, and photos from "Big Appetites"). The people are extremely friendly and there is no charge, although donations are requested. There is also a small cafe onsite, so you can get lunch or a cup of tea at the same time.

1  Thank Wanderlust777
Reviewed February 24, 2017

Great and varied programs and courses for adults, adolescents and kids. Staff is wonderful and very supportive. Major community asset.

1  Thank johny551