All reviewswhole foodsnature preservehot tubbedroom luxury suitemassage envywithin walking distancemovie theaterkimball junctionolympic parkgas fireplacecoffee tablehuge bathroomgrocery storeprivate balconyindoor outdoor poolthe sofa bedfull kitchen
Reviewed June 2, 2016 via mobile

Extremely disappointed. We came here for our wedding night and I can't see us ever coming back. The biggest night of our life and they couldn't even offer us any kind of upgrade or nice room. Don't bother coming here is you aren't paying for an upgraded room because the room they gave us was so tiny and a dark cave. It had an itty bitty window that didn't even look out to anything. After much complaining they moved us rooms to one with a window. Even having an upgraded room doesn't sound that appealing as the balconies with hot tubs are all overlooking and right on top of shopping and streets. I mean it doesn't sound very romantic to be hot tubing with Costa vida customers below you watching.
I called the front desk and the housekeeping service 3 times asking for more towels and shampoo and they acted very accommodating but then nothing ever came.
I really don't want to continue, I'm just so frustrated thinking back on what should have been a wonderful experience.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jzech
chriseggs, General Manager at Newpark Resort & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Dear Jzech,

Thank you for your remarks. I apologize that your expectations were not met on such an important occasion. As for our accommodations and location, we make every attempt to explain the room features/amenities and detail our Town Center location online. Also, there are thousands of traveler reviews complimenting and detailing our property to give people a sense of what they can expect when they arrive. I wish you could have had a better sense of the property before you booked.

Yes, we don't have a policy of complimentary upgrades, especially when we did not have any availability of our suites when you were staying with us. Relocating you to an end unit with resort/town center views was our best option and only option.

As for the inability to promptly deliver basic towels and shampoo, I will address with the Housekeeping Director as that is clearly a service failure.

In hindsight, I personally wish that Newpark Resort was the property of your imagination and our staff delivered on our service commitment, but it did not work out and I am sorry.

Regrets,

Reviewed June 1, 2016

I was very impressed with this resort. Very clean and great location. I will definitely be stay there again.I was dreading a stay cation but ended up loving it. The view was amazing, staff was amazing.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
chriseggs, General Manager at Newpark Resort & Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2016

Dear 504alishae,

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say...
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a staycation without a issues
Clap along if you feel like happiness is Newpark Resort
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy you posted your review!

Reviewed May 31, 2016

This is the only place we stay at in park city. The studio room is the way to go with a kitchen, pots and pans, dishwasher, microwave oven, fire place, hottub on the balcony. The hotel is conveniently located by everything in walking distance, whole foods, maxwells pizza, my liquid garden, movies and more.

Dear Czk881019,

We agree, but admittedly we are biased. Thanks for all the accolades on studios ("Hotel Suites") which offer so many features over our standard rooms ("Deluxe Rooms"). Come back for more fun soon.

Also, consider joining Destination Deliveries, our complimentary loyalty program that offers exclusive rates and perks at Newpark Resort, but also at 50+ properties nationwide. Visit our website to join.

Reviewed May 31, 2016

Amazing room with a modern and romantic design. Spectacular view over the nearby wildlife center and of the mountains. Facilities were great. Staff was friendly and humorous and put us at ease. The location was convenient, just a short drive up to visit Main street in Park City.

Dear ryancW9500HY,

Knock, Knock... Who's There?

Happy guests and a staff happy to serve and see you enjoy your time with us. Thanks for the remarks.

Reviewed May 31, 2016

Very nice place to stay for a nice simple staycation. The surrounding area is all walkable and has all the things you might need. Planning to take my family of 6 up there over the summer as it was truly a home away from home.

Dear alandE6035FD,

We are thrilled you and your wife had a simple vacation with time for respite and connection. And we welcome the crew back anytime enjoy the recreation-oriented aspects of Newpark Resort this summer. With free outdoor concerts every Thursday nights and free movies nights on the Amphitheater Saturdays in August, summer is tons of fun in Park City.

Please join Destination Delivers, our free loyalty program so your can save on your next visit.