“Main Street Food”
Review of Fletcher's

Fletcher's
Reserve with OpenTable
Fletcher's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 287 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$14 - US$60
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Once upon a time, there was a dog. Fletcher wasn't always his name. He was abused and abandoned; shot with a gun, for shame. His lucky day came at last when he was rescued from a shelter by a girl named Sue. Sadness slipped away, and a good life began. Fletcher's heart is so big. He wants everyone to be as happy as he is. Sue (same one!) And Steve Demarest share a love of healthy living, mixed cocktails, entrepreneurism, kindness, house music, reclaimed woods, mountain towns, the beauty of great restaurants, the comforts of home... And Fletcher! They were inspired by Fletcher's example to create a restaurant and lounge dedicated to making people happy. It's that simple. And then food entered the story. Fresh food. Local. Natural. Highest quality. Produce from nearby farms practicing sustainable agriculture. Yes, farms! Healthy food. Grass-fed meats. Organic chicken. Expertly-handcrafted cocktails too! And a chef renowned for simple recipes masterfully prepared. Welcome Chef Scott Boberek back to Main Street, joining Fletcher's as partner. SIT BACK. RELAX. YOU'VE ARRIVED.
Reviewed December 2, 2017

Fletcher's is a nice place to eat especially when they have the lobster tail special. The menu has good variety to please everyone's appetite. Service is good and there is even an outdoor patio when weather permits.

Reviewed November 19, 2017

The atmosphere was nice. We didn't visit the lounge area. Our 21 and 23yr olds, didn't have their IDs with them and Utah has very strict underage drinking laws. We had a good dinner...not great. The small plates were wonderful. The large plates were so so and expensive. Our waitress was either a newbie or just not a good one. When we were ordering cocktails (before we realized that our wait person would card) and realized that the young adults couldn't get one, we switched to a bottle of wine for my husband and I to share. After a few sips of wine, the cocktail showed up and the waitress was surprised that we didn't want a cocktail with our wine. Then, when we were ordering our food, I said that my husband and I were sharing a salad. The waitress asked if we wanted to pay a $2 up charge to have the kitchen split the salad for us. We were sitting right next to each other and I said no. Later the salad came split in two. After eating our small plates and salads, the waitress picked up our plates and took my utensils stating that she would be back with some new ones. They never came. However because our reservation was made for 5 but there were six place settings on the table, I had an extra one. Overall the food was good and I would try it again. Hope to have better service for such an expensive restaurant -- one that makes you walk away feeling that the atmosphere, food and drinks were well worth the price.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

I have been there a handful of times, and it is always great. A lot of times, an employees response to something going wrong is a true testament to the customer service of a business...I had an experience where there were loud drunk people next to me at the bar. The staff couldn't have responded better to the situation. They apologized profusely even though it wasn't warranted and I wasn't offended by it. Usually my first or second choice when I am going out to main. Highly recommend the cocktails, lobster mac and cheese, and the mussels.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Tried Fletcher's for the first time as was very impressed. Very good service and the steak was excellent. Wide range of meals and portion sizes, make sure you ask before you order. Small plates are grouped with full plates on the menu. Definitely going back.

Reviewed October 3, 2017

We had a great arrival dinner in Park City at Fletchers. Being off season this place was super quiet on a Thursday night. My husband had the steak and greens with the added lobster tail that was part of the summer special. I had the tuna tartare as an entree. Everything was delicious and our waitress was very nice.