All reviews modern hotel kimball junction free breakfast great hotel bathroom door comfortable couch yogurt ski shuttle short drive nice pool and hot tub small refrigerator sitting area comfortable stay other hotels exercise room two story loved this hotel
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Stayed 5 nights at the Hyatt Place Park City this September. Nothing but good things to say about the hotel. Good location - central for Park City area...easy to get to the freeway or into the town. Room was great. Nothing over the top but clean and comfortable. Air conditioning was a little noisy at night but that's pretty much my only negative on the place. Gym was excellent - pretty small but perfect for a quick workout. Pool and hot tub were nice - used them each day in the morning, and had them to ourselves. Complimentary breakfast was outstanding. Didn't expect that level but it was great each and every morning. Finally staff were polite and helpful. Would definitely recommend the hotel!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
JamesA4860, General Manager at Hyatt Place Park City, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We were thrilled to hav eyou stay with us. I'm glad that you enjoyed our central location, and fantastic amenities! We are proud of our dedicated staff, and I will surely pass your kind words on to them.

Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

The Hyatt Place looks like it is fairly new. It was clean and quiet. The beds were so comfortable. We enjoyed our stay. For the price, you simply can’t beat it! I highly recommend it to anyone staying in the Park City area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
JamesA4860, General Manager at Hyatt Place Park City, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2018

Thanks so much for staying and taking the time to give us this great review! We are indeed the newest hotel in Park City, and I'm happy to hear that you found a good value in your stay with us.

Reviewed September 21, 2018

This was the fourth time I have held a conference there. Each time I have received superior service from staff along with reasonable pricing on the rooms. The food quality for breakfast and lunch is also superior when compared to other hotel chains in a similar category. The rooms are new and well-laid out.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! I'm happy that we have been able to consistently serve you well, and we look forward to doing so in the future.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Poor customer service, food quality in relation to price poor value and poor quality. Breakfast was posted as available by 6:30 am but wasn’t out until 7 am. Also staff had back of the house door propped open and front desk agent was eating in the doorway and yelling to another staff member

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for taking the time to share you experience. I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We just updated our new website, and we still have a few glitches to work out. Breakfast has only been available from 7-10, and this review helped me catch that mistake on our website and fix it, I'm greatly appreciative of that.

Safe Travles

Reviewed September 17, 2018

The blinds were very thin and didn’t keep the light of their own building out, the sheets were dirty and had to be changed and then they wouldn’t allow me to leave a day early with a refund. Low season, I suppose.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying, I apologize that you weren't able to enjoy your stay. Each room has two sets of blinds, a translucent and a black out. I'm also very sorry about the sheets, these are taken care of by a 3rd party but we should have caught that before your arrival.