“Great message with pick your own music!!”
Review of Knead a Massage

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Knead a Massage
Reviewed 13 February 2012

I've never had that option to pick my own type of music...I hate new agey, messagey music...Love that idea. My message therapist was very good. CJ?? a male

Reviewed 1 February 2012

I love the convenience of being able to get an appointment when I need one. The down side is that not all of their therapists are equally talented, and when you find one that is, he or she may not be around long. Tell them exactly what you're looking for in a therapist when you book, that helps.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

We got great massages at good prices. Easy to get appointment too.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

Had one of my best massages ever. The place is clean, organized, efficient. They call to remind you of your appointment, and even allow for cancellations up to 4 hours before. The paper work can be filled out in 5 minutes. Ask for Rocia! She was excellent.

Reviewed 18 September 2011

I got my first Thai massage. They explained what it was and it sounded like what I had not been getting with Swedish. Thai is to help in flexibility. I asked my masseuse to describe what she was going to do and why. She knew a lot of techniques and which ones I needed. She made good progress on me and I feel great. I'm going back again. My only regret is this spa is a thousand miles from home.