Old Town Guest House
US$391
US$313
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Summit Watch(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$169
Hilton.com
US$410
Official Site
  • Pool
Hyatt Centric Park City(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$264
US$229
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$275
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

Westgate Park City Resort & Spa(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$139
Newpark Resort & Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$108
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Grand Summit Hotel(Park City)(Great Value!)
US$128
  • Pool
All reviewslarge deckbed and breakfastyoga studioboot dryersevery morningmin walkski slopesperfect locationbase
Reviewed January 17, 2017

I keep returning year after year. The owner is awesome and very welcoming as is the staff. Makes your vacation a pleasure. Perfect location to the ski slopes and best breakfast to get you going. Also, easy walk to town (lots of steps but good exercise!) and restaurants and five min walk to a yoga studio call The Shop. I'll be back!

Room Tip: There are only four rooms. Make a res early.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2016

We were excited for our first getaway to Park City, but had such a difficult time making a reservation at Old Town Guest House. I had several questions about our booking so I had to make three phone calls to get it worked out, but each time I spoke with the owner, she sounded very impatient, at times downright rude, and was not professional at all. Once we were there, our room was very cold and when we texted the owner to try and figure out how we could warm it up, she once again seemed very abrupt. The only good thing about our experience at this Bed and Breakfast was the girl who came and cooked us breakfast. She was friendly and kind, and the food was good. The room and amenities were average, but it did have a nice view from the large deck. With the lack of professionalism, though, I don't think we'd stay here again or recommend.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JulieB87_87
Reviewed October 19, 2016

We always love returning to stay with Deb - We have stayed with her four times in the last year. We couldn't ask for a better location that helps when two family members are skiers and two are not. Deb always goes out of her way to let us know all the local secrets on where to eat, where to get a great ski rental. Gosh, her friend lent my son a pair of ski pants when the zipper on his broke. My husband and son LOVED the hot tub after skiing. Deb is truly what being an amazing hostess is all about. Can't wait to return this winter.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2016

Well situated with a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere with congenial conversation over breakfast with staff and fellow guests. Great room with a huge and very comfy bed plus the shower was large and clean.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

I've been putting off writing this for a while--I guess part of me was selfishly afraid that this "too good to be true" bed and breakfast would become so popular that we wouldn't be able to stay here again! Regardless, our experience was too good not to share.

My wife and I decided to take a trip out west to ski. My wife had never been and it had been years since I had. I really wanted her to experience how cool it is to have a major mountain resort lead right into an actual town--something that's not too common on the east coast. However, during school vacation week, the only accommodations I could find that didn't require a shuttle to and from the mountain were far over our budget. Then along comes Old Town Guesthouse--situated right between the Park City base and the Town Lift (about 100 yards from each) and a very short walk from main st, all for a very reasonable price. It looked too good to be true, but I didn't have any other options so I gave it a shot.

What a cool place! Cozy and comfortable rooms, fresh home cooked breakfast every day, and possibly the best possible location in the city. Also, the family-style atmosphere at the breakfast table every morning allowed us to talk with the other guests and share suggestions and recommendations with each other so we were able to make the best use of our short time there.

At the end of the day, I was wrong--it's not too good to be true, it's the real deal! Can't wait to go back!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple