See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 9, 2017

Old Town Guest House is SO GREAT!!!!! The home is in the perfect location and is absolutely adorable. Rooms have everything you need and are so comfortable...and the breakfast every morning is AMAZING. Very centrally located---super easy to walk to town and Park City base. Boot dryers were an awesome perk too!!! Will 100% be staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2017

I keep returning year after year. The owner is awesome and very welcoming as is the staff. Makes your vacation a pleasure. Perfect location to the ski slopes and best breakfast to get you going. Also, easy walk to town (lots of steps but good exercise!) and restaurants and five min walk to a yoga studio call The Shop. I'll be back!

Room Tip: There are only four rooms. Make a res early.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2016

We were excited for our first getaway to Park City, but had such a difficult time making a reservation at Old Town Guest House. I had several questions about our booking so I had to make three phone calls to get it worked out, but each time I spoke with the owner, she sounded very impatient, at times downright rude, and was not professional at all. Once we were there, our room was very cold and when we texted the owner to try and figure out how we could warm it up, she once again seemed very abrupt. The only good thing about our experience at this Bed and Breakfast was the girl who came and cooked us breakfast. She was friendly and kind, and the food was good. The room and amenities were average, but it did have a nice view from the large deck. With the lack of professionalism, though, I don't think we'd stay here again or recommend.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JulieB87_87
Reviewed October 19, 2016

We always love returning to stay with Deb - We have stayed with her four times in the last year. We couldn't ask for a better location that helps when two family members are skiers and two are not. Deb always goes out of her way to let us know all the local secrets on where to eat, where to get a great ski rental. Gosh, her friend lent my son a pair of ski pants when the zipper on his broke. My husband and son LOVED the hot tub after skiing. Deb is truly what being an amazing hostess is all about. Can't wait to return this winter.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2016

Well situated with a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere with congenial conversation over breakfast with staff and fellow guests. Great room with a huge and very comfy bed plus the shower was large and clean.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple