All reviews ski shop huge screen tv a quick minute drive great indoor outdoor pool christy sports full length mirror the check in process room was clean central location very nice hotel favorite hotel would definitely stay here again main street great amenities kimball junction top floor recommend this hotel
Reviewed October 9, 2018

The staff at the front desk was very friendly, but we had several issues with the room. The updates look very nice and it was clean, but the quality is pretty average. Our vent fan did not work in the bathroom and had to be repaired the next day. The walk-in shower looks cool, but is pretty awkward - you have to reach in and get soaked with cold water to start it. We parked at the back near our room, but each day we were there, our keys disabled so when we returned at the end of the day, we had to walk around to the front to reactivate them. The website does not note that the on-site coffee shop is only open in the winter. It also states that you can rent bikes on site in the summer, but this is also not true. I'm giving it four stars for the friendly staff, reasonable price and comfortable beds, but we would probably stay elsewhere if we came back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Emily R
Stephanie S, General Manager at Park City Peaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Terribly sorry that your experience did not meet your standards. We clearly have some things to work out and changes to be made on the information that is out there. We appreciate your business and taking the time to review your stay. We would like to win your business back if you travel back to Park City.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

Trip advisor has cancelled my booking without my knowledge. During the reinstatement of my booking, Erica remained super calm and was willing to help. I had made the reservation a month in advance and was not looking forward to having this issue. She upgraded me which made a huge difference to my experience.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

So glad you were assisted and the issue was resolved!
Erika is pretty amazing and we are lucky to have her. I will gladly pass along your review. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel, front desk Natae provide me with such a great service and smile, rooms are very clean and is close to where all the activities from the town are whitin walking distance, they have an inside pool

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Thank you Martha! I will pass this along to Natae. She is a good one and we are so lucky to have her on the team. We appreciate you leaving a review!

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Traveling from Boise to Dallas and decided to stay in Park City. Thought hotel rates would be ridiculous but found this gem for $107 a night. The room is spacious, bed comfortable, hotel smells clean and the view is beautiful.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks cashycat! We appreciate you staying with us

Reviewed October 4, 2018

We stayed at the Peaks for 2 nights before the wedding, then moved to the wedding venue in Heber City for 2 nights, then back to the Peaks for 2 nights. Our stay at the Peaks was wonderful. The room was clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated, the people at the front desk were super friendly and helpful, dinner in the dining room was delicious. My sister and her husband enjoyed the pool. The bus to Main Street stops right outside the hotel. Sean in the sales department helped me get a room block at a reduced rate, and people who'd already booked at the regular rate were able to get the discount. My only suggestion is to please put a full-length mirror in the rooms. Otherwise -- perfect!

Room Tip: All rooms are very nice. Some have balconies with a view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

On it Marylou! We have full length mirrors going up in every room this fall. Thank you so much for hosting your sons wedding guests at the Peaks. We appreciate your business and glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Best to your son and the new bride!