Stayed one night for a girls' getaway - we will make it 2 nights next time! Our room was spacious and extremely well-appointed with lots of little extra amenities. The spa facilities are very nice, and we were lucky enough to enjoy the hot tub while snow was falling! We were pleased that the pool was warm enough to use as well. Excellent service and they have everything you need to make a cold outside dip possible - fuzzy robes, water slippers, extra towels, and drinking water on hand. We didn't eat any meals on site, but enjoyed the lodge lobby areas. When we wanted a fire and there wasn't one available in the building, they lit it just for us. That's the kind of service you really enjoy on an escape like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stein Eriksen Lodge is Utah's only Forbes Five Star Hotel and the World's Best Ski Hotel. Located centrally at Mid-Mountain Deer Valley and offers direct ski-in and ski-out access. We are a short shuttle ride to Historic Main Street, Park City. We are North America's premiere mountain destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stein Eriksen Hotel Park City
- Stein Eriksen Park City
- Stein Ericksen Lodge
- Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley Park City, Utah