“I am one of those who writes reviews.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hampton Inn Provo

Hampton Inn Provo
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Provo
Yorkshire
“I am one of those who writes reviews.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2011

We ended up at the Hampton without a reservation, after a long day travelling. Asked for a smoking room and luckily got one - for that I thank you. Starting with reception - helpful and friendly receptionist and a speedy check in. Our room was spacious, clean and well appointed. Had a good nights sleep with a selection of pillows. Coffee is available near the recption. Breakfast was good. This was our first stay at a Hampton and we were very pleased. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Kwaitang

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Boulder, CO
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2011

My family stayed in this hotel for 3 nights while visiting my daughter at school nearby. We chose it based on positive Trip Advisor reviews and were sorely disappointed. It may be OK for a budget hotel but certainly not for close to $100 a night. I will never stay here again!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
2 Thank fanhut
Somerset, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2011

We stayed in this hotel during our travels for one night. Of all of the Hampton's I have stayed in & I have stayed in many, my first impression was not good and I was disappointed especially since the night before we stayed at a luxurious Hampton. The hotel does not have what I consider a proper lobby area. I want to feel a sense of luxury when I walk into a Hampton and even though each property has different layouts it could easily be done here but this is not the case. The carpets appearance is simply DIRTY in the lobby area and in all hallways and that knocks my cleanliness rating down the tubes. Can they not see this themselves? My husband mentioned this and he NEVER sees these things! On a positive note the staff was kind and accommodating.
The room was fine/clean but quite a few of our bathroom tiles were broken and made noise each time we walked over them. Why would they not repair these? If I were to guess I would say that this hotel was not originally built by Hampton but was bought and made over into a Hampton. I could be wrong and this hotel is just an older Hampton but it is not up to snuff compared to other properties owned by Hampton. My advice to this hotel would be to make the first impressions better. This hotel is certainly adequate but it is only adequate in my opinion, I expect more from a Hampton property. If I were to stay in Utah again I would choose another Hampton property vs this location.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank HawkSpiritTraveler
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2011

Excellent!! Front desk staff very courteous and knowledgeable of local area. Will definitely stay at this location if/when in Provo area!!

1 Thank inthedell
Ephrata, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2011

We have stayed here many times and appreciate the consistent quality of Hampton Inns, where every we stay, with them. Management was very cooperative with our late checkout after our dealing with a family situation.

Morris, IL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2011

Good location with easy access from the hotel to Provo area sites. The staff is very knowledgeable of the area and made excellent recommendations for local restaurants. Although not a difficult area to navigate, their driving directions were superb. Breakfast is serve yourself with good variety and the fresh baked cookies in the evening were outstanding. A major renovation is planned for later this year but the facility appears to be in fine shape. The room was spacious, comfortable and quiet. Jaime, Brittany and Preston were a great help all week.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Terry631
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

We stayed for one night during our travels. The room was nice and they do a nice touch with the bedding.

The refrigeration unit was a bit noisy and the carpet in the hallways needs to be cleaned. I can never understand why a hotel owner would have dirty carpet as it ruins the first impression.

Good breakfast for free and the rate was very reasonable.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple