Hampton Inn Provo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskruby riverroom was cleanstay there againcomplimentary breakfasteasy accesseach morninggreat place to stayexcellent stayroad tripfresh fruitthe breakfast areanice breakfastpool and hot tubwafflesparking lotvalerie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My family stayed in this hotel for 3 nights while visiting my daughter at school nearby. We chose it based on positive Trip Advisor reviews and were sorely disappointed. It may be OK for a budget hotel but certainly not for close to $100 a night. I will never stay here again!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
2  Thank fanhut
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We stayed in this hotel during our travels for one night. Of all of the Hampton's I have stayed in & I have stayed in many, my first impression was not good and I was disappointed especially since the night before we stayed at a luxurious Hampton. The hotel does not have what I consider a proper lobby area. I want to feel a sense of luxury when I walk into a Hampton and even though each property has different layouts it could easily be done here but this is not the case. The carpets appearance is simply DIRTY in the lobby area and in all hallways and that knocks my cleanliness rating down the tubes. Can they not see this themselves? My husband mentioned this and he NEVER sees these things! On a positive note the staff was kind and accommodating.
The room was fine/clean but quite a few of our bathroom tiles were broken and made noise each time we walked over them. Why would they not repair these? If I were to guess I would say that this hotel was not originally built by Hampton but was bought and made over into a Hampton. I could be wrong and this hotel is just an older Hampton but it is not up to snuff compared to other properties owned by Hampton. My advice to this hotel would be to make the first impressions better. This hotel is certainly adequate but it is only adequate in my opinion, I expect more from a Hampton property. If I were to stay in Utah again I would choose another Hampton property vs this location.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank HawkSpiritTraveler
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Excellent!! Front desk staff very courteous and knowledgeable of local area. Will definitely stay at this location if/when in Provo area!!

1  Thank inthedell
Reviewed 5 September 2011

We have stayed here many times and appreciate the consistent quality of Hampton Inns, where every we stay, with them. Management was very cooperative with our late checkout after our dealing with a family situation.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

Good location with easy access from the hotel to Provo area sites. The staff is very knowledgeable of the area and made excellent recommendations for local restaurants. Although not a difficult area to navigate, their driving directions were superb. Breakfast is serve yourself with good variety and the fresh baked cookies in the evening were outstanding. A major renovation is planned for later this year but the facility appears to be in fine shape. The room was spacious, comfortable and quiet. Jaime, Brittany and Preston were a great help all week.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo