“Great deal, great bed”

Aspenwood Manor
Ranked #2 of 5 Provo B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Stayed here because it seemed like an amazing deal compared to comparable AirBnB lodging. It turned out to be a great place to stay: clean, centrally located, very comfy bed and good amenities. They have a three night minimum but if you are looking for that amount of time or longer and want a place you can make your own, Aspenwood Manor is a good bet. It seems like a well-run business, easy to communicate with, good customer service.

Room Tip: We stayed in Tuscan Moon #2, bottom floor.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank zenon368

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

It was just my luck that the Marriott was booked on one of the 3 nights I was to be in Provo. Aspenwood was great. Awesome accommodations for 1/3 of the price. I stayed in the "French" suite and Sarah (my contact) was so attentive to all my needs. I would totally recommend this accommodation. Close to everything In Provo.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Lisawinnipeg
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Loved this place. The one bedroom suite we booked was perfect - Tuscany. Nicely stocked kitchen. Great, convenient location - walking distance to great food and entertainment. Adorable old house converted into suites. I think there were others in the suites but you'd never know. Everything from booking to check in/out went very smoothly. The information binder was very helpful. Way cheaper than a hotel with so much more space. It was great to have a place to gather with our adult children to eat a meal or two. Definitely this will be our "go to" for future trips to Utah.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Shelley C
Reviewed 13 October 2015

I have been here several times since my last review and have been in several of their new units. Each is decorated tastefully and completely differently. The new units are located near Provo's recreation center and very close to a food store (Smith's/Krogers) which makes it easy to exercise and get healthy food to prepare in the kitchenette in each suite. Great for families too, with plenty of options. Very convenient location and great value.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Entlebuch
Reviewed 30 May 2015 via mobile

We have stayed in Provo countless times over the years. This is our first time at Aspenwood. We're in 102. We will be staying here from now on. It's essentially a 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath full kitchen furnished apartment. It's set up to be scalable - so if you don't need the space of 3 rooms, you can only take two. Perfectly clean, great decor, central location, super smart design. Minimum stay of 3 nights and you need a bit of a lead time to reserve, but fantastic value...almost unbelievable. Some units are more kid friendly than others - be sure to research if that's an issue. We really like it.

Stayed: May 2015
7  Thank OctoberMark
Reviewed 13 January 2015

We stay there for a week and the experience was wonderful! Bothe suites are beautiful and clean. the manger is very helpful and easy to reach through email text or phone.
We will definitely go back again.
Thank you Sarah and the teams making such a great place and experience for us.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Shuchih Y
Reviewed 1 November 2014

I have stayed in Aspenwood Manor rooms twice now, and my experience both times was phenomenal. The kitchens were such a boon; I love having a cooked breakfast every morning and I hate having to wear pants to make said breakfast so being able to buy eggs, then make myself an omelette without having to bring pans etc. or finagle a coffeemaker into cooking it somehow was FANTASTIC.

If you have looked at their website, you'll notice that each room has a distinct feel. The first time my husband and I stayed, we had a romantic getaway to the Tuscan Moon suite. The old romantic feel of that room is wonderful! While that room is situated in the old manor, the bathroom was very modern and fresh, and the air conditioning worked perfectly on the hot July days. The second time I got to stay in a suite was in the Thai Star room, and oh my goodness. What a beautiful place! There are local artisan carvings on the walls, beautifully appointed bedrooms, and plenty of room for a family or three to sprawl and enjoy each other or have their space. I brought my own pillow as I know from experience that down pillows and I don't get along, and I slept like a dream. It was quiet, clean, and amazing both times, and I can't recommend Aspenwood enough!

Room Tip: If you have kids, check the kid-friendly rating on each of the rooms! Very handy. And note that no...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fluffypants4Life
Also consider these accommodations in or near Provo
2.1 km away
5.8 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Orem University Parkway
6.5 km away
Hampton Inn and Suites Orem

Been to Aspenwood Manor? Share your experiences!