“Your mouth will explode with joy”

180 Street Tacos and Chopped Salads
Ranked #28 of 340 Restaurants in Provo
Cuisines: Street Food
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

180 tacos has been my absolute favorite place to eat for about 2 years. I'm in love with the Cascabel Chicken tacos and salads. I am moving away from Utah and am writing this review in a desperate attempt to encourage 180 tacos to expand to other locations across the US so that I can enjoy these tacos everywhere I go.
PS Some of the tacos are a little spicy even though they are not labeled as such, but you will not regret your stop here.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

Reviewers are right that the tacos are good--as long as you're not looking for conventional taco flavors. The choices they have range from Korean to modified Mexican. But these are small street size tacos for around $3 apiece, and they come with no sides unless you shell out close to another $3 per small paper bowl of rice or beans (not both). So if you get a meal with tacos, side, and a drink, you're going to pay close to $15--which is pretty pricey for a meal that's really snack size. And the bean bowl I got hadn't even been properly heated: half was warm (not hot) and the other half refrigerator cold. So, while the tacos were original and flavorful, it wasn't a $15 meal and the beans were a complete disappointment. I was underwhelmed. If I'm going to pay that much I want a real, well-prepared meal.

Service was fairly fast but I was the lone customer when I was there.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

If you love tacos then this is a must try! Food is fresh and prepared right in front of you a la Cafe Rio style.

The variety of tacos and the flavors were amazing. I now drive by the location and my car mysteriously turns into their parking lot.

If you haven't tried it then you MUST...if you have already tried it then you know what I am talking about.

1  Thank Craig K
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

This taco shop isn't like every other taco shop in Utah county. It has 3 different kinds of tacos. Has Asian, American and Mexican style tacos. There homemade chips and salsa has a sauce and crumbled cheese servers with salsa. So fresh and tasty!

1  Thank brookel253
Reviewed January 17, 2017

I love 180 Tacos. I have been many many many times, and they are consistently good. My go-to is their Cascabel taco, made into a salad. Delicious - just the right amount of spice, sweet, tang, crunch, and awesome dressing. They serve Pepsi products here, so my meal is always great.
Just a precaution - this restaurant is not warm. Bring your jacket.