“Best Bacon Burrito of my life!”

Rancheritos Mexican Food
Ranked #137 of 340 Restaurants in Provo
Reviewed October 17, 2016

One of the my favorite Mexican restaurants around here. The burritos are massive and a great value! I also highly recommend the California Burrito. Cheap, fast, open 24 hours, and something you won't regret.

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

A great go-to spot for late night eats. There aren't many spots that are open 24hrs in Provo, so keep this on the list. Our group had the steak & egg breakfast burrito, taco combination, & bean & cheese burrito. Everyone was happy. Wash it down with a nice cold horchata.

Reviewed September 26, 2015 via mobile

Very glad we came here. Interior is not fancy but the food is good and plentiful. We came late on a Saturday night and it was open and full of happy customers.

Reviewed September 21, 2015

I've been to the Rancheritos close to 50 times during my three years in Provo, and I have yet to be disappointed. It doesn't matter if I go for breakfast, lunch or dinner, the food is always stellar.

Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

This place is disgusting! If you go during the day the food is horribly prepared, not completely finished cooking and the meat taste old. At night however is pretty decent! Management needs to do something about their day people!!

1  Thank Kortney S