Quality Inn Richfield
Nights Inn(Richfield)
US$62
US$42
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanrestaurant next doorplace to staywafflessteve's steakhousemain streetgreat pricefirst floorno elevatorcoffee makerair conditionergreat breakfastparking lotcookieshot breakfasthot tubdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 July 2011

The room was adequate, but the bathtub was really dirty. This was a problem because I needed to bathe my two year old, and the shower kept going from freezing cold to scalding hot so I couldn't give her a shower. I was able to scrape black soap scum off the tub with my fingernail...gross. I ended up buying cleaner and scrubbing it myself so I could finish out our stay. The problem of the freezing cold/scalding hot water continued, however. The beds were fine, but the place is very stuffy and smells heavily of cigarette smoke. The doors are very heavy and the noise of them slamming kept me up for hours the first night. The second night was OK since I got earplugs. The location was fine and the pool was nice. This is what I would expect of a super budget rate motel, but unfortunately we paid $90/night. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2011

We stayed at the Quality Inn in Richfield for one night while traveling. The room was clean and comfortable. The grounds were nicely landscaped. the whole place seemed well cared for. No frills, but a nice place to pull up for the night.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Canyonpainter
Reviewed 24 February 2011

I don't knows where the bad reviews for this place came from. The staff was very friendly, the rooms were clean and smelled good, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was a buffet that was certainly better than any continental breakfast. Apparently they had a problem with bedbugs, but most hotels have. These guys put out a lot of money to make sure it was taken care of right. I would recommend this place, and will stay here again next time u come through richfield.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 11 November 2010

We stayed two nights and thought it excellent value and quite comfortable. Vouchers given for breakfast at restaurant next door. Only gripes were noisy people upstairs first night and a somewhat smelly washing machine, but it was ok. Reception staff friendly, coffee in the reception area, near to an excellent steak house which served wine, so that was alright then! Drove to Big Rock Candy Mountain - can't get the tune out of our heads! Beautiful area.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2010

Indoor hallways lacked ventilation and were really stuffy. Room had adequate space however, I did not sleep well as I was too warm. Pool was clean but a little slippery so watch your step, Hottub did wonders for an injuried knee in our group. Staff seemed friendly but maybe stayed a little past their shift as I thought they were a little short on the friendliness on the phone and in person. Great pasta delivery from local resturant, and great breakfast buffet coupons for the resturant next door. Not a horrible place. Good for the price for sure.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family