“Fair decent price for what you get”

Knights Inn St. George North
Ranked #38 of 43 Hotels in St. George
Reviewed 1 June 2009

This motel attracted us due to the easy on and off access to the highway and the low price $39. The room was clean. The room was quite small and didn't have much room to move around. I skipped the breakfast which was toast, donuts, oarnge juice and coffee.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn St. George North

Reviewed 25 February 2009

We had to stay at this facility because it was the only place available. Next time I'll sleep in my car. The rate was outrageous , the mattress must have been found at the dumpster in back of the Motel 6. The check-in process was slower than slow. The continental breakfast was a farce. The milk had expired 10 days earlier. What food they had was stale. But the worst of all was the help. They treated everyone in our party like a crook. The clerk was rude was upset because we were interrupting his dinner. I could go on and on but just save your money and stay away from this place!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2008

The hotel looked ok from the street, checked in around midnight, had reservations the rooms were hot, and the air conditioner was nosy and the controls did not work, called the front desk the manager responded 20 minutes later, played with the controls which obviously did not work, and decided to move us to another room 30min later. The new room was not much better than the first, the air conditioner half-worked and loud, the facet fixtures were loose and there were more that one location that needed cleaning and attention. The bed covers were stained and the beds sheets and blanket were made up with out attention. The manager, was polite but did not offer any refund or discount, and redirected the conversation when the inconvenience and problems when mentioned. We paid $69 per room, the other room was basically the same. I would not use this hotel again, and in addition the free internet did not work.

I also took photos..

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Denver, CO
Reviewed 2 May 2006

After reading the other (favorable) reviews I am shocked! Is there another Travelodge in St. George? First of all we were misled regarding the cancellation policy but luckily one of the members from our group brought a copy of the policy that was posted on the internet.
For the amount of money we paid ($69) per night we should have at least had bedspreads without holes! The bathroom needed to be completely overhauled. The tub wasn'tt even fit to stand in. This is the first time I have felt cleaner going into a shower than coming out of one! Very disappointing!

• Stayed: March 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 December 2005

My wife and I only paid $46 dollars for a room but even at that price I would expect a mattress, clean sheets, and a heater that works (it was 28 degrees the night we stayed). Alas, this one-night stop did not even provide that. We checked into a room with a king-size bed only to turn on the window/air conditioner heating unit and find it didn't work. The manager did move us into a room with two queen beds, one with a mattress that was obviously "shot" (I must have sunk 6 inches into the middle) along with a sheet that had a couple of stains on it. So even though we arrived at 10:00PM and had to check-out at 7AM, even 9 hours here was a tough stretch. Next time I'll budget differently to avoid this place.

• Stayed: December 2005
1  Thank clint52
pahrump, nv
Reviewed 19 September 2005

Stayed here twice, love the location, the pool area is nice and it good place next to car wash dennys gas station and to freeway. The noise is not bad. I have stayed before but forgot why I wasnt too impressed with it. There is not good channels on the tv. Mostly sports or news. Nothing family friendly. Didnt dare scan the channels with kids watching. All 12 channels. The room is not to bad of condition the beds were comfortable and the room was clean, I have seen far worse rooms for the price. The price of rooms are not bad. But, I am not impressed that they charge for animals. Currently staying in a pet friendly hotel that does not charge for them and have nicer rooms and etc for the same price. Might go back for the location and the clean rooms if they get decent channels on the tv. The a/c unit was loud maybe it was to drown out any noise.

• Stayed: September 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Orange County, California
Reviewed 23 July 2005

I have stayed in quite a few hotels and this one is by far the worst hotel i have ever been in. My room never got cleaned thoroughlyand i took me 2 hours just to get extra towels and it was a tuesday!! When i checked in and out the managers were very rude and gave me a lot of attitude. They offer continental breakfast from 7-9 and i got there at 7:30 and there was expired orange juice with pastries that had mold on them!! I know i will never stay there i sincerely hope this will change your mind too!
thanks!!