New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George

La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in St. George
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best place to stay in St. George”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2012

We have stayed at this hotel 6 times and everytime has been enjoyable. The staff is great, the rooms are very clean, the beds and bedding are comfortable and breakfast is good. Will be back again in November.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, 11 April 2012
Thank you for staying with us each time you come to St. George. I look forward to having you back in the fall. Travel safely!

Anthony White

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Boulder, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

This was a fairly new hotel and well designed for pets with a dog area around back. A very nice walking trail nearby made it easy for us to get our dog walked before another long day in the car. Staff was friendly and helpful with a good recommendation for a mexican restaurant nearby. My only criticism was that the room seemed over-priced for off-season St. George. Breakfast was average.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, 21 March 2012
I am glad we could accommodate you and your pet during your stay. I did want to mention that February through May is actually our high demand period, so when you comment about the rate being high that would be the reason. Our market is a littlbe bit different here because of the warmer weather during the Summer months. Please come back and see again soon.

LOGAN, UT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

Good motel, never stayed in a La Quinta and I have been impressed by the rooms. They have coffee in room and hair dryers, fridge and microwave. Continental breakfast could use some help. Need more choices, stay away from the eggs they are creepy like dried then reconstituted?!

• Stayed February 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, 2 March 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Thank you for your remarks and recommendation to other travelers. I hope we will see you again soon.

Federated States of Micronesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights I think, was very hot outside - but hotel was nice and cool. Pool was good, as was the breakfast. Staff were friendly, we drove to grand canyon for the day - was far, but manageable (even with a three year old!).
Drove to Vegas from here, not a long drive.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us on your road trip. You said you went to the Grand Canyon; I hope you had the chance to go to Zion National Park as well. I hope we will see you on the next road trip!

Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

Nothing the hotel can really do about my complaint about the other guests, but I thought it's worth sharing in my review. I was on a road trip with my elderly dog. I didn't have a lot of options for a pet friendly property in the area. The building, surrounds and rooms are all very nice. The staff was nice. Clean. Attractive. Well maintained. Wi-Fi but also a business center. For my purposes, it was too long a walk from our room to the pet potty area and there is a lot of sidewalk. She has a limp so she drags on concrete. Not great for me. Other guests were troublesome for me. Some had dogs they did not leash. They were good dogs, but it was a hassle for me. Someone was smoking inside near our room and it was stinky in the hall every time we went out. Several guests were loud. TV was heard in other rooms. People! Pick up after your pets when you travel! This property provided bags on the pet walking area, but on the other side where some of the many inconsiderate guests were parked they didn't pick up. So thoughtless. You can buy wonderful bio-degradable scooper bags at any pet store! If I'd been traveling without my dog I might have not been this level of annoyed by the other guests because I could've avoided them more. Too bad. It was the nicest property we stayed in on the whole trip, but it didn't suit this time. I'd have been much happier with all the troubles with other guests if I hadn't paid so much for the room. The room was worth it, but over all I am reducing the "value" because of the over all experience.

Room Tip: I think the best access for anyone with any kind of physical limitation is the north. There are nice...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for staying with us and choosing to stay with your pet. I am sorry you had a problem with other guests, but I am glad you enjoyed your room and hotel amenities. I hope to see you again and we can try for some different guest staying that night! Thank you again.

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

Everything about this hotel is impressive - the attentive, friendly staff, the cleanliness of the rooms, and the free breakfast, which included eggs along with bacon or sausage on alternate days, We stayed in an executive king and the room was huge. It included a sofa, two comfortable pull-up chairs, a coffee table, two end tables, a desk with a third chair, and a flat-screen TV, along with a very comfortable king-size bed. This hotel is a terrific bargain for the money!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
LaQuintaStGeorge, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites St. George, responded to this review, 8 February 2012
I am so pleased you were able to have a pleasant stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed our spacious rooms and I am especially pleased that my staff was attentive to your needs. We appreciate you staying with us and I hope to see you again. Thank you.