New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Benja Thai & Sushi
Ranked #6 of 238 Restaurants in St. George
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint George, UT
“What happened Benja?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2012 via mobile

Let me start by saying that normally I love Benjas but we went last night and things had changed a little bit. The fresh basil spring roll wasn't as good as usual and the waiter screwed up two of the orders and was not very attentive to us during our meal. I love to get the Mango and sticky rice but the mango was to green and so that wasn't good either and we had it taken back. I hope it wasjustan off night for them because Saint George already doesn't have the best selection of food.

St. George, Utah
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

Love Benjas Thai and Sushi! I've been with my husband and also with friends. It seems we end up there about every other week. I've never been disappointed. The location located near the red cliffs mall tends to be much easier to get into. Their sushi is excellent (I've been told by my husband.) They also usually have live music on weekend nights which makes for a fun atmosphere. I usually order the cashew chicken and ALWAYS order the mango sticky rice for dessert.

• Visited March 2012
Hood River, Oregon
“all was good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

great service and very tasty. price was as expected.

Visited March 2012
Orange Australia
“great asian option”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

nice fresh food... good to have some veggies! Good service too and reasonably priced. right in old town area so good to have a stroll around square after meal.

Visited March 2012
“Best selection of curries in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

The Panang Curry is the best. Cashew Chicken very well done and the Sticky Rice with Mango dessert is a must.