“Biggest omlette ever”

Ranked #5 of 245 Restaurants in St. George
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Old Fashion Comfort food, fresh baked biscuits, and muffins, fresh squeezed Orange Juice, Winner Best of State 4 years running, Best of Southern Utah 4 years running. We can accommodate tour buses, and large parties with a short notice. Good old fashion food served with a smile. Southern Utah Black Bear Diner. Exit #6 *****Open 24 hours 7 days a week.*****
Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

This is one of a chain of diners. It's a bit hokey with its bear theme. Does typical diner food. It's in the middle of a bunch of chain hotels.
I found the service was very friendly .
The hobo omlette with meat spinach and two cheeses was the biggest I ha e ever seen. Came with home fries and a muffin and orange juice for under 20 bucks.
I guess it must have been good as I ate the whole darn thing. Felt too full afterwards.

There are newer reviews for Black Bear Diner

Reviewed 7 June 2015

This place is just incredible, Day or NIght the staff and food are great, Sunday brunch is a tradition with my wife and I.
We take our friends and family there when they come to town.

Reviewed 5 June 2015

We chose to get breakfast for lunch because it appears they have pancakes/waffles that are a bit different. Indeed they are: somehow sweeter than other waffles (made with sweet cream?? Dee-licous. The usual breakfast items are available and all were good. Generous portions, good price. The service is excellent. A fun place to get a very good meal!

Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

On our way to Zion's, had heard of this place so our adventurous side decided to stop. Corned beef hash was fantastic & pancakes a treat, just a bit on the sweet side, but so worth it. Biscuits were top notch. Power breakfast for our hiking day. I would def stop by again!(Also had some great looking mini pies, but we were stuffed) Next time!

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

If you like big, fried greasy portions maybe that it's a good place for you. I found my whole meal disgusting from the clam chowder that was more like a pure to the "healthy" fried trout. I don't have big appetite and that's probably why I liked less...