All reviews front desk hard wood wood floors room was clean tv channels minute drive great price st george zion gas refrigerator mattress freeway rates colorado
Reviewed November 9, 2017

It's very difficult to find pet friendly lodging. This location was right off the freeway, right downtown and very affordable. The rooms are basic. Vinyl flooring (so as not to attract pet hair or hold odors from previous fur babies "accidents". Not entirely certain the linens were fresh, but bed was comfortable and adequate. Room was small. no fridge, no microwave. Air conditioner was noisy. (rattling). The shower made me feel like I was stepping into a transporter on the spaceship enterprise. or a life support system in some type of cryogenic pod. very small. The room was just what we needed while traveling with our puppy . there is a specified bathroom spot for the animals with poop baggies provided (except they were empty the night we arrived) the rooms had everything we needed, but no extras. It's a budget hotel. Don't try to make it the Marriott and then be disappointed when its not. :-)

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank advisormomma
Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

There is nothing exceptional about the room other than it is affordable. The refrigerator needed defrosting and you could play ‘name that stain’ with the bed cover, but over all that isn’t surprising given the budget range.

However, there are homeless that use the parking lot outside for congregating or loitering which should be addressed.

The room has a synthetic hard wood floor which is different than other rooms I’ve stayed in, but it’s not a deal breaker. There is no microwave in the room, but there is one in the lobby.

Overall, it’s not the worst place I’ve stayed in, but it could get there if they don’t improve things.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I needed a room for 3 nights and found that all the hotels & motels in St. George were expensive. I rented a room at Motel 6 thru Expedia and got the best rate I could find. The motel is a couple blocks off I15 with a Denny's 1/2 block away. My room was quite adequate with a frig and TV with free HBO. The mattress was soft foam but comfortable. My major criticism is the wood looking vinyl floor wasn't properly cleaned. You couldn't see this but I spilled a drink and when I wiped the floor with a towel it got black. Minor complaints were finding a few hairs in the bathroom and extremely low water volume at the sink. The ice machine is in the office with complimentary coffee in the morning. For the price and location I'd recommend this to anyone on a budget.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 10, 2017

There is nothing exciting about this motel but the room was clean and most importantly, they allowed me to only stay one night (many of the places have a 2 night minimum for the marathon). I was also able to pay a bit more for a 2 hour later check out which was great since I'm not a fast marathoner and really wanted to have a shower prior to hitting the road. Great location for the bus loading to the start - less than a mile away.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 3, 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights during my trip to Zion. it is about a 45 minute drive to zion and as places in springdale are quite expensive, this is a good option.
I faced one problem, but this was probably due to a mistake from hotels.com - I was booked into a smoking room. As I am a non-smoker the stench of cigarettes in the room was unbearable to me. Unfortunately they did not have any other vacant room that day, but they changed the room for me the next day.
Room was neat and bed was comfortable. Service was good as such I had a comfortable stay. There are couple of restaurants within walking distance (wendy's and Denny's).
I would recommend this as a good stop over point if you are travelling to Zion.

Room Tip: Ask specifically for non-smoking room if you are not a smoker
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo